Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    CU2 needs the code if you disconnect the battery. Happens to mine when I took my car to the installer to put on a real gorgeous sound system upgrade. The installer called me to get the code. Fortunately I have it in my Honda pouch.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    I unplugged the battery on my cu2 since i was overseas for a month and now the unit asked for the code

I couldn't find it anywhere and i dont remember the salesman giving me the code.. Sighh i think i need to call the dealer

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    It's in your log book pouch. You should have a pouch that contains the manual, log book, stereo code, salesman's business card. Pouch is false leather. I know because I had an aftermarket sound system installed and the installer had to disconnect the battery and he asked for the code.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    I looked at the pouch few times and I can find everything - manual, log book, salesman's card, etc, but not the stereo code.
    I don't remember the sales guy telling me anything about stereo code either.

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    If you can't find the code: Take it to the dealer and request the code.. they'll fix you up... ezpz

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99AP1 & 06RD

CU2 radio code

The following worked for my CU2
    1. Ensure the radio turn ON
    2. Simultaneously hold buttons 1 and 6
    3. Copy the serial displayed on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by kman2k View Post
    Hi!

Does anyone know how to get the Serial no of the CD player/radio unit WITHOUT open centre console top panel?...

I need the serial number of the CD player/radio unit to get the security CODE from Honda .. as the CODE for my CD player/radio unit isn't on manual & not on the Honda Service system .

Honda guy told It will cost $95 (labour to take out the CD player/radio unit ), and once he know serial n.o then he can get the CODE for FREE.

Please! Help ....
    TurboHonda (ozhonda.com)
    ahondafan (S2KI.com)