Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    There are heaps of other people on eBay selling these spoilers other than the above-mentioned store, search around.. won't take long
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Myself,Bustersonic and MikeStar took a chance and bought from Delsa(cost us $80 each inc. shipping)and it turned out well.i thought for $80 it was worth the risk.As Yfin and Sunzu said they had problems so if you're willing to take a chance do it.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    Myself,Bustersonic and MikeStar took a chance and bought from Delsa(cost us $80 each inc. shipping)and it turned out well.i thought for $80 it was worth the risk.As Yfin and Sunzu said they had problems so if you're willing to take a chance do it.
    For Sodaz it was too short. I also know of a number in the USA who had problems.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    For Sodaz it was too short. I also know of a number in the USA who had problems.
    Some too short ,some too long.

Size

When I was paying for mine, I strictly asked for it to be double measured to 1180mm. I haven't fitted it yet but it seems that they have taken it out of the wrapping and re-measure it, (On the bottom of the spoiler they wrote 1180mm by hand). Anyway good luck if you decide to purchase. The problem now is that my wife doesn't like it and I am not a big fan of this spoiler either (I will go for larger spoiler) and I will probably end up selling it.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    Yep their quality control is pretty messed up indeed.

Update

I had a thorough look at it and mine seems fine.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Euro 2006 Luxury Sat Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by snajper View Post
    When I was paying for mine, I strictly asked for it to be double measured to 1180mm. I haven't fitted it yet but it seems that they have taken it out of the wrapping and re-measure it, (On the bottom of the spoiler they wrote 1180mm by hand). Anyway good luck if you decide to purchase. The problem now is that my wife doesn't like it and I am not a big fan of this spoiler either (I will go for larger spoiler) and I will probably end up selling it.
    Snajper, PM sent.