Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3

Odyssey '05 with double din console

finally I have got the double din arrived from japan, and the PAC SWI-X interface to make the steering wheel control work with my screen ......

updated my front grille click here

cheers

Last edited by aka_NSX; 08-09-2007 at 10:36 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBR600RR
    nice setup, but what's that small thing sticking out of the side of the right vent?

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rk4n63l View Post
    nice setup, but what's that small thing sticking out of the side of the right vent?
    thats the PAC SWI-X I/R
    Last edited by aka_NSX; 08-09-2007 at 10:37 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_NSX View Post
    finally I have got the double din arrived from japan, and the PAC switch module to make the steering wheel control work with my screen ......

updated my front grille click here

cheers

Niceeee... Planning to remove the in-dash stero?

I had to abandon my ICE project to pay for my mods, but it was well worth it!
    Last edited by evolution; 08-09-2007 at 12:41 AM.
    Old man that drives slow cars

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Niceeee... Planning to remove the in-dash stero?

I had to abandon my ICE project to pay for my mods, but it was well worth it!
    yeah maybe if I can find 2nd hand one in japan, there is still plenty of time to mods your sound system coz odyssey still looks nice in 10 years time, I always do the exterior mods first especially wheels n sussy, my last part thats coming is Fujitshubo exhaust system and leather steering wheel since mine is only the basic model, anyway GL with your project

cheers

nice one AKA!!!! better than the single din before... this one suits Odyseys better!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Has your exhaust arrived yet? Thinking of changing exhaust too, only know of 2 brands that do the RB1 ODC, 1) Mugen and 2) which is Fujitsubo (Wagolis).

I heard that the Mugen Exhaust is pretty loud, so I was wondering how much louder is the Fujitsubo exhaust compared to stock?

Thanks

yeah maybe if I can find 2nd hand one in japan, there is still plenty of time to mods your sound system coz odyssey still looks nice in 10 years time, I always do the exterior mods first especially wheels n sussy, my last part thats coming is Fujitshubo exhaust system and leather steering wheel since mine is only the basic model, anyway GL with your project

cheers
    Old man that drives slow cars

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Has your exhaust arrived yet? Thinking of changing exhaust too, only know of 2 brands that do the RB1 ODC, 1) Mugen and 2) which is Fujitsubo (Wagolis).

I heard that the Mugen Exhaust is pretty loud, so I was wondering how much louder is the Fujitsubo exhaust compared to stock?

Thanks
    I haven't received it yet, my friend told me it should be landed sometime next month, when is on the car I'll definitely take some more pics of my Ody then post it again

---laski
    Last edited by aka_NSX; 10-10-2007 at 10:12 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey 2004
    finally I have got the double din arrived from japan, and the PAC SWI-X interface to make the steering wheel control work with my screen ......

updated my front grille
    hi there

very nice setup. I am thinking of getting a MP3 deck put into my 2004 odyssey, is your dash kit an off-the-shelf kit? If so, do you mind telling me where you got it from?

Thanks

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by sschen View Post
    hi there

very nice setup. I am thinking of getting a MP3 deck put into my 2004 odyssey, is your dash kit an off-the-shelf kit? If so, do you mind telling me where you got it from?

Thanks
    that dash kit is genuine from honda japan, you can fit either double din or single din with pocket on the bottom, but if you really only need a single din set up you need to make one of fiberglass,

this was on my previous set up, pic attached

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey 2004
    that dash kit is genuine from honda japan, you can fit either double din or single din with pocket on the bottom, but if you really only need a single din set up you need to make one of fiberglass,

this was on my previous set up, pic attached
    Oh okay, so both setup are yours. I have to say they both look good to me, needless to say the double DIN is the most impressive.

So the kits have to be ordered from Honda Japan? Any idea what the part numbers are for both DIN? What is the URL to the website, and I hope the website can display an English version?? I can't read Japanese!!

I actually already booked my car in next week to have an Alpine deck installed at Alberts in Perth but a friend pointed me to your thread and after seeing how good your Double DIN looks, I am now having cold feet not knowing what the installer is going to do. Friend said if I could end up with an ugly looking dash if I don't know what exactly they are doing to fit the deck in.

Does anyone here knows any good car audio installer in Perth that can do something similar to what NSX has done with his Odyssey?

Thanks people

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by sschen View Post
    Oh okay, so both setup are yours. I have to say they both look good to me, needless to say the double DIN is the most impressive.

So the kits have to be ordered from Honda Japan? Any idea what the part numbers are for both DIN? What is the URL to the website, and I hope the website can display an English version?? I can't read Japanese!!

I actually already booked my car in next week to have an Alpine deck installed at Alberts in Perth but a friend pointed me to your thread and after seeing how good your Double DIN looks, I am now having cold feet not knowing what the installer is going to do. Friend said if I could end up with an ugly looking dash if I don't know what exactly they are doing to fit the deck in.

Does anyone here knows any good car audio installer in Perth that can do something similar to what NSX has done with his Odyssey?

Thanks people
    I'm sorry that I cant help you with part # at all since I bought mine 2nd hand, coz my friend that help me get it from Japan,

cheers