Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    2 words laski... blind spot looks good thou
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda civic cxi
    Quote Originally Posted by sschen View Post
    Oh okay, so both setup are yours. I have to say they both look good to me, needless to say the double DIN is the most impressive.

So the kits have to be ordered from Honda Japan? Any idea what the part numbers are for both DIN? What is the URL to the website, and I hope the website can display an English version?? I can't read Japanese!!

I actually already booked my car in next week to have an Alpine deck installed at Alberts in Perth but a friend pointed me to your thread and after seeing how good your Double DIN looks, I am now having cold feet not knowing what the installer is going to do. Friend said if I could end up with an ugly looking dash if I don't know what exactly they are doing to fit the deck in.

Does anyone here knows any good car audio installer in Perth that can do something similar to what NSX has done with his Odyssey?

Thanks people
    which alberts are you going to. I get all my stereo work done at Alberts in cannington. Awesome custom work and they have alot of competition winning cars.
    Those kits look awesome by the way. Do u know where i can get a pricing

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Odyssey
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_NSX View Post
    I'm sorry that I cant help you with part # at all since I bought mine 2nd hand, coz my friend that help me get it from Japan,
    Hi

Do you have access or ability to order more of these types of bits? Any chance of an indication of what the double DIN box cost you?

Thanks in advance!

C!

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by C4M View Post
    Hi

Do you have access or ability to order more of these types of bits? Any chance of an indication of what the double DIN box cost you?

Thanks in advance!

C!
    C,

I'll try to ask my friend to search one again coz this thing is not only involve the double din dash but all the bracket behind, if I'm not mistaken I think I paid around $350 landed

cheers

anyone after the JDM part no for double din console, here they are (http://www.supergt.info/):

Description : RB1 (ODYSSEY) HONDA 2 PIN AUDIO / VIDEO PANEL
    Part No: 77250-SFE-J01ZB
    Description : RB1 (ODYSSEY) HONDA DASH BOARD METAL CENTER FRAME
    Part No: 77129-SFE-000ZZ
    Description : RB1 (ODYSSEY) HONDA CENTER FRONT DASH COVER
    Part No: 77270-SFE-J01ZA
    Description : RB1 (ODYSSEY) HONDA 2 PIN A/V PANE FRAME
    Part No: 77275-SFE-003ZB

just find out also need flwg:
    Description : RB1 (ODYSSEY) HONDA DASH BOARD METAL CENTER FRAME (R)
    Part No: 77112-SFE-000ZZ
    Description : RB1 (ODYSSEY) HONDA DASH BOARD METAL CENTER FRAME (L)
    Part No: 77132-SFE-000ZZ
    Last edited by AusAccord; 09-04-2008 at 02:34 PM.

Hey man, I would like to buy that double DIN, where did you get it please?

from 2008 -> 2012......