Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Beautiful facelift EJ8!
    haha sweet! thanks to all

dsp26, i havnt looked at that thread yet but i will soon. do you know where i can get them from?

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Dy_ View Post
    haha sweet! thanks to all

dsp26, i havnt looked at that thread yet but i will soon. do you know where i can get them from?
    theres a few links in that thread of where you can get em.... decided to get mine from ebay as i got 2 sets and saved on shipping
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    also theres a reason "Light Weight" nuts are weak... i don't even know why anyone would buy them under that guise.

Like really... the inertial weight reduction as a result of 4 light nuts a wheel still won't even compare to losing 25% of your tyre tread because their so close to the centre of the hub...

~$185 delivered for Rays
    or
    ~$90 delivered for McGard

Pros and cons already far outweigh Rays (if it even had any pros in the first place)... and i'm not being biased coz i have had Rays before also.

you decide... that $95 you save can actually get you things that really make a difference to the car.... short shifter... iridium plugs or leads... decent air filter... cai... external coil... STBs.. better engine or tranny fluid... etc etc... while already getting better security over other branded nuts
    Last edited by dsp26; 09-09-2007 at 07:24 PM.
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    Beautiful facelift EJ8!
    agreed; whats the weight gonna do...not like its 20kgs more.

its a deal! McGArd for me!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Also, you can't use an impact wrench with aluminium nuts, not even a battery powered one.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Beautiful facelift EJ8!
    damn, just looked into the McGard nuts..I wanted a set of blue ones but they dont have it. They've only got it with a blue cap, which looks pretty ugly; guess im gonna have to sacrifce abit of looks for better security.

might end up spraying them?
    Attached Images

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    ^^^those aren't the caps... the caps are rubber and go over most of the body.

Member Array
    Car:
    Beautiful facelift EJ8!
    so the nut itself is going to be chrome? and then i put a rubber blue cap over it?

thats gotta suck! lol

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    so the nut itself is going to be chrome? and then i put a rubber blue cap over it?

thats gotta suck! lol
    no no, that blue bit you see is part of the nut.

the cap is just a cap.. kinda looks like the ones you put over shift lights.

Member Array
    Car:
    Beautiful facelift EJ8!
    oh understood.

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    oh understood.
    lol.

oh and you get 4 free valve stems from the lug shack