Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 EM1

DC2 vtir and type r prices

hey guys, just wondering wat the ball park figures are for dc2r and dc2 these days? just from looking on carsales dc2r's are advertised for around 18-22 grand, is this wat they normally sell for? or do they normally go for a little less? and wat about series 2 vtir's? ive noticed a few for sale that arnt much less than a type r.

cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    yes DC2R's are priced for sale around the 18-20 marks but the facelift model (which is 97 model and above) for the VTIR's which u call " series 2 " usually go for 15-18 mark but the right finds u can get them for cheaper IMO if you are planning to buy get a DC2R just a little bit more pricey but you get what you pay for (recaros, B18C7 engine, 5 lug)
    Last edited by Jamezy; 09-09-2007 at 10:30 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Gen5 VTi-R Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamezy View Post
    yes DC2R's are priced for sale around the 18-20 marks but the facelift model (which is 97 model and above) for the VTIR's which u call " series 2 " usually go for 15-18 mark but the right finds u can get them for cheaper IMO if you are planning to buy get a DC2R just a little bit more pricey but you get what you pay for (recaros, B18C7 engine, 5 lug)
    also lsd gearbox, type r kit, better rims, suspension, interior......

vtir's arent worth it and dont look that great

it depends on whether you can find a dc2r that isn't thrashed or riced up....also there aren't that many vtirs to choose from either....

if your looking at stock vtir...get a 97 up as its facelifted and looks better. As for type r...just try and find one with low kms and not thrashed.
    blah blah blah

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    well i say if your searching for a 97 and up, and as they go for similar prices as a dc2R, man seriously, just throw in that extra 1-2 k or a tad more for the dc2R, cause you will get more things that you would want in it. as in engine,interior, and all the little bits and pieces that both cars have in differences.

but hey thats just my opinion.

| S h o o t i n g S t a r |

dc2r for sure way better than vtir's

yeah if your looking for a dc2 you'd might aswell get the type R as they are going for a few more grand then low km vti-r's which are facelifted, so IMO just save up that little bit more

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 EM1
    has anyone bought dc2r's under 18g? or am i being stupid looking for a cheap one? i might havta go for an EM1 or dc2 vtir

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    sure you can get one for 18k, but I think you will find a well kept example will still go for 22-24k.

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesnic View Post
    has anyone bought dc2r's under 18g? or am i being stupid looking for a cheap one? i might havta go for an EM1 or dc2 vtir
    Don't buy a cheap anything, it'll cost you more in the long run.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    most the cheaper ones around are duds...
    havnt been looked after & chances are that they have bits welded together.. lol
    GH-3770 S2K

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 EM1
    thanks for the advice guys, ill probably stick to looking for an EM1