Hey, what do you's think of this air intake kit? on $49.95 US dollars... cheap as!!

wouldnt mind inporting a few in and selling them... :wink:

After converting to AU dollars and adding customs taxes etc it probably won't be worth selling them, especially if you want to make a profit...

im buying a few things with a mate from the US, so its not going to cost on delivery too much....
    it looks like a decent setup though... i might try it out.. and ill probably get a few more kits for sale

What else you buying? :wink:

looks okay...how long is the tubing?...
    フジタエンジニアリング

I paid $70 AUD for shipping costs on my Mugen Strut Brace. In total I paid about $180 AUD. On ebay it was $35 US.

I paid $70 AUD for shipping costs on my Mugen Strut Brace. In total I paid about $180 AUD.
    Still a good price me thinks, for Mugen. ITR strut braces cost about $150 brand new...

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    i can get pretty much the same CAI as them, but fatter size than wat that looks like in the pic, for $120 or so.
    so it'd be around same price...
    they r from USA aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by A'PEXi
    looks okay...how long is the tubing?...
    Not to sure how long the tubing is... just that its compatiable for Integras

Quote Originally Posted by Calvo
    i can get pretty much the same CAI as them, but fatter size than wat that looks like in the pic, for $120 or so.
    so it'd be around same price...
    they r from USA aswell.
    what is the company, and do they have a we address?

Quote Originally Posted by vti-2
    What else you buying? :wink:
    ill be buyin some tail lights as well.. they dont have anywhere in AUS yet.. there nice, iv posted them before.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=829