Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    lol i thought i was the only sad ****er who buys everything from ebay.. i agree with you all lol.

even the brand stuff... cheaper than anyone sells here
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmo2302 View Post
    3. headers, hi-flow cat, muffler all with increased diameter piping for performance gain + sound.

if anything is incorrect plz feel free to correct me.
    incorrect lol.

his pos civic will still be shit slow, dont bother wasting your money on anything pass the muffler.

just get a muffler if u want to sound like a ricer, but other than that, dont even bother with catback or header. i woludnt even bother putting on a CAI. Cause in the end, your car will still be shit slow.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    i concur with the above statment

z3lda can go EAD

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2 View Post
    i concur with the above statment

z3lda can go EAD
    flop it out

Member Array
    Behind the wheel of my car, cruising the hills of adelaide
    Car:
    ED6 Civic
    bugger the high flow cat, civic's dont have enough flow to need one. theres an optimal piping diameter for the best power as well, so its probably not a good idea to go past 2.5inch diameter unless you want to lose power.

@ suspension comment - it may not have much power, but it weighs a tad bit less than an integra, and match that with suspension and it gets a little fun in the hills. my ED6 only has a little more power than factory, and the weight difference is really noticeable in the hills when i chase down v8s.
    Current Performance Modifications to ED6:
    not telling, but it involves a semi-quad carb setup, and lots and lots of compression.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I think it will be beneficial to remove the old clogged up stock cat and put a Hiflow cat in.
    The stock cat is a big restrictor.Just make sure you choose the right diameter piping for your application.

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    I think it will be beneficial to remove the old clogged up stock cat and put a Hiflow cat in.
    The stock cat is a big restrictor.Just make sure you choose the right diameter piping for your application.
    i used to think this was true until i got mine changed and saw the factory cat... its a metal catalyst with decent cell spacing/sizing.

the only way i see it as shit is if the catalyst doesn't heat up properly... it did look a tad thicker than the aftermarket one i got...
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    Shitty Rail
    Quote Originally Posted by dsp26 View Post
    i used to think this was true until i got mine changed and saw the factory cat... its a metal catalyst with decent cell spacing/sizing.

the only way i see it as shit is if the catalyst doesn't heat up properly... it did look a tad thicker than the aftermarket one i got...
    aye bro, do they make them for my car?

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    It may really depend on how old and how many Km's it's done.Mine's 11yrs and 86,000km's old.I'm gonna put a Magnaflow Hi-flow cat,X-Force headers and remove the resonator in a couple of weeks.
    I'm a bit worried that it might be annoyingly loud without the resonator though but if it is I'll just get it put back in

Member Array
    Car:
    honda civic
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    It may really depend on how old and how many Km's it's done.Mine's 11yrs and 86,000km's old.I'm gonna put a Magnaflow Hi-flow cat,X-Force headers and remove the resonator in a couple of weeks.
    I'm a bit worried that it might be annoyingly loud without the resonator though but if it is I'll just get it put back in
    without a reso it will sound terrible

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 DC2R
    6.928 final drive ftw
    My order's simple... a sh*#load of dim sims and a bucket of soya sauce.
    Low cost mod: Filled my car with helium balloons. Power to weight biaaaaatch!

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by [ricer] View Post
    without a reso it will sound terrible
    Hmmmmm