Car:
    EK Civic
    Yeah it sucks but hey what can u do? Jealousy is a curse

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Rome View Post
    Yeah it sucks but hey what can u do? Jealousy is a curse
    Sigh. I still feel pity for anyone else who's got their car keyed. I suppose over time, if you park in shopping centres and whatnot, you find mysterious scratches/marks appearing when you wash/clean the car and there's not much you can do about it.

I wish all parents would teach their kids to be careful when getting in/out of the car when in carparks.

Yeah one day i found a nasty deep scratch on my rear bumper at the end of a day at uni.. also my front and back windscreen wipers were raised up too. Huh?

Why would someone raise a parked cars windscreen wipers?? Whats wrong with people!

BTW i wasn't even parked in a uni carpark... it was like 2 blocks away in some residential streets (cos it's free ).

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by markCivicVti View Post
    I wish all parents would teach their kids to be careful when getting in/out of the car when in carparks.

Yeah one day i found a nasty deep scratch on my rear bumper at the end of a day at uni.. also my front and back windscreen wipers were raised up too. Huh?

Why would someone raise a parked cars windscreen wipers?? Whats wrong with people!

BTW i wasn't even parked in a uni carpark... it was like 2 blocks away in some residential streets (cos it's free ).
    OMG I saw someone's car totally smashed in the uni carpark... as in it was clear that whoever parked next to them had reversed into the side of the car or something... I saw the owner just return to the vehicle (saw her walk in as I was driving looking for a parking) and then saw her freak out at her very injured E36.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    the lude
    Quote Originally Posted by markCivicVti View Post

yeah i dont know whats wrong with some people these days, your just minding your own business elsewhere, then come back to the car and find a new scratch or dent somewhere by some random.

i ended up ordering a paint pen for it, in hope that it would delay the rust and make it alittle bit less obvious...

and in regards to the resprays, if you have got one, i just hope it doesnt happen again hey.
    thats the only thing holding me back from getting a paint coat for my car...
    that 2months down the track you find another scratch to replace the old ones lol.
    .. h o n d a

man i feel yah, if it was in cabramatta itsbecause u both signalled at the same time and u happened to go in first
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 B16A
    can u put it through insurance?

a full re-spray?
    Got an old Videogame console, handheld, games and accessories. PM me! I want them

Member Array
    Car:
    17 HR-V VTi-S
    i say put some flame decals over the scratched parts
    den it makes ure car look cool.. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla type R / CRV
    did you steal someone's parking spot?? haha

Member Array
    Car:
    delsol
    Hi I'm new here and can't seem to add post. Hope you don't mind asking.

I recently acquired a honda civic coupe. I park where i live and came to find a dent on the pillar near the front windscreen on the passenger side where some of the paint scratched off.
    Does anyone know how much it would it cost to repair? and
    What's a quick fix so that it doesn't rust as dont have the money to fix it yet.