Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    call the touch up guys they usually come to u and they do a great job =)

sis bf had his car boot keyed from one side of the taillight all the way to the other. it was a rolla by the way. also he had a couple other spots keyed which were also fixed by them as well.

but depends on how deep the scratch is
    EVOLUTIONOZ - The Australian Evo Community

heard there is a chalk thing u can use to cover it up, maybe someone can confirm that?
    ozhonda.com = ozhomo.com

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo 6
    touch up guys will be able to help you out for sure especially if mark is not too deep.
    i have used them in the past and there great although each area is diffrent guys.
    And you ask y do people do it: well people are jealous in most cases of something you have or they dont have!!!!! that and ppl are just F*&ked
    No signature

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo convert View Post
    touch up guys will be able to help you out for sure especially if mark is not too deep.
    i have used them in the past and there great although each area is diffrent guys.
    And you ask y do people do it: well people are jealous in most cases of something you have or they dont have!!!!! that and ppl are just F*&ked
    Agreed........there are people which are just simply sh*theads and do it coz they can unfortunately.

Look in the phone book, dependant on the colour, you might get away with using the touch up guys. They are good, obviously depending on who you use that is.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro Luxury
    i know how you feel, i got keyed not long ago, unfortunately i got keyed on both sides- doors n panels and the bonnet! pretty bad but it worked out in my favour cos i got enough money out of the insurance to pay for a full respray! and all i had to pay was $400 excess.
    so my advise..... key the rest of your car n get a full spray job
    For Sale: 2003 Accord Euro CL9 Lux 6MT

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1
    Quote Originally Posted by [SDCTVE] View Post
    i know how you feel, i got keyed not long ago, unfortunately i got keyed on both sides- doors n panels and the bonnet! pretty bad but it worked out in my favour cos i got enough money out of the insurance to pay for a full respray! and all i had to pay was $400 excess.
    so my advise..... key the rest of your car n get a full spray job
    how long did it take to fix ur car?....i got my car keyed agez ago and yet to have it fixed...im planning to go wid insurance aswell..they quoted me 1.6k for excess i was like wtf!!!! lol...so ideally i just call up and say i got keyed 2 days ago and they'll process it and we choose a panel beater ??..

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    My driver's door got keyed.. I still haven't realy done anything apart from put touchup paint on it... but you can still see it in the sun. Oh well.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord Euro
    Mine got keyed a few weeks ago too, I know how you feel.

I'm putting it through insurance and getting it all resprayed. The scratches are too deep for touch up paint and it woudn't look any good with the pearlescent paint anyway.

You've just got to hope it doesn't happen again I guess.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    Yeah my ex put some nice racing stripes down my bonnet...now she's dead, jokes :P

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    i read a DIY somewhere her where people put blobs of touch up paint of chipped paint/keyed (assuming your down to primer), and then use a clay bar to sand it back. do you guys find this works?

If it wasnt too deep, you can try and get it buffed out.
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Rome View Post
    Yeah my ex put some nice racing stripes down my bonnet...now she's dead, jokes :P
    Ouch ><