http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlin...13194710.shtml

secret Ferrari technical information.
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro
    This is a farce, but saw it coming anyways given the history of the FIA being biased towards the evil red team. The fact that this case was even reopened shows that Mosely is out to get McLaren in whatever way he can. Might as well move the FIA HQ from Paris to the devils lair, ie Maranello. It's a stupid fiasco to help the evil red team win when they can't on the track. There is no way any of the evil red teams data will work on a McLaren...it's a completely DIFFERENT car which works with completely DIFFERENT parameters!!!

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    still....they did do wrong.

they are just lucky hamilton or alonso did not lose any points !

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    dayam... $US100mil.. thats gotta hurt.. i wonder who gets all that money? can i get like 1% of it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Lawn mower
    Screw Mclaren. Up the mighty red's.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    As if this hasn't been happening throughout the history of F1. It's just unlucky that Mclaren got caught out this time. Back in the 80's, every team would copy the technology of the team that was ahead. I reckon it's just biased towards Ferrari. I don't think Mclaren would have been penalised that heavily if they had information regarding Redbull's car instead of Ferrari's.

Edit: Fixed typo.
    Last edited by aaronng; 14-09-2007 at 08:07 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    As if this hasn't been happening throughout the history of F1. It's just unlucky that Williams got caught out this time. Back in the 80's, every team would copy the technology of the team that was ahead. I reckon it's just biased towards Ferrari. I don't think Williams would have been penalised that heavily if they had information regarding Redbull's car instead of Ferrari's.
    Um....Williams didn't get penalised, it was McLaren. Mercedes Benz would be pissed
    Check out this website for loads of second hand textbooks (free to join and no commission).

www.textbookexchange.com.au

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Ooops, lol, was thinking of the wrong name. hahaha.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    I thought the only info McLaren got was regarding the front wing design of the Ferrari.
    Check out this website for loads of second hand textbooks (free to join and no commission).

www.textbookexchange.com.au

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Good job. Alonzo and Hamilton got off because they were given immunity just like common criminals.

They knew what they did was WRONG and asked "please let me turn this stuff in but don't hurt me". And they had the info not just to make their cars run better but to know what Ferrari was doing in their strategy and that STOLEN information helped them plan their own strategy around what they now knew Ferrari was going to do. They should have been thrown out for the rest of the season.
    LOL, who said that Hamilton stole and used the info? They don't need info for strategy. They know the competitor's time on an almost empty car (Q2 qualifying) and then they compare it to a loaded car's time (Q3 qualifying). The difference in time is correlated to the amount of fuel in the car. From that, they know how many laps the competitor will run on the first stint and hence know if they will be doing 2 or 3 stops. From that, they also know which exact lap that the driver will pit in and hence tell their drive to lower the fuel setting for the middle of the first stint so that they conserve 2-3 laps of fuel which they can then use in a very light car to pull out fast in-laps.

Remember, drivers are drivers. The only way drivers cheat is by blocking others from pitting/qualifying or muscling them off the track.
    Last edited by aaronng; 15-09-2007 at 01:13 AM.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord VTi-S
    ^ and noone in ferrari ever did that...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Yup, as I said, espionage has been happening in F1 since all the way back in the 80's when everyone was doing their own method to gain more power, traction and downforce. It's just that this time, McLaren got caught.