Quote Originally Posted by riruiz_88 View Post
i forget the name of it, some cheapy one. by rubber rails do u mean the what holds the windows to the door? i inspected them and didnt seem to have rust on them, where should i inspect? i might take the passenger trim off, and see the difference and maybe this might be able to help me. what lube do you use and where do YOU apply it to?

The rubber rails surround the glass window. The glass is guided by these rubber rails when moved up and down. I think the rubber rail is one piece (Left top and right side of the window), I remember getting a price from a honda dealer and it was like $170+ or something

Wind the window down, if there is still lubricant or dirt in the rubber railing, you need to clean that out (detergent works well), then dry it out.
Once dry, wind the window down, and poor some graphite powder in the lower corners of the rails (poor in the corner near the door lock, and poor in the other lower corner near the side mirror).
Then wind the windows up and down a few times to spread the graphite powder through the rubber rails.