Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Pffft I once beat superman going at Mach 3! This was with my factory tuned civic with 80Kw but I had my customed designed air intake that gave my car zero drag co-efficient and with my custom potato/carrot hybrid exhaust to allow more boost.

A) Skylines aren't fast
    B) neither are you
    C) nice sigma...i mean magna...whoops i mean piece of rubbish.

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    lol you say cars turn off and stuff when they see you comming because they are scared of getting beat

but what your not realising is that street racing frownd upon today because its seen as a stupid risk to lifes

having said this have you ever thought that maybe they are diving off roads to avoid you because they value their lives and know just what a danger you and your car are to it

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    cordia = failure
    | S h o o t i n g S t a r |

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerCordia View Post
    I cannot continue with computer exploiutation and sneeping around, as i saw how they disconnected my internet connection, it kept on flashing and i was frustratyted cos i had no net use as a result of cut connection, like whats the whole purpose of having a computer when you cant even connect to teh internet, thats the main reason why people get computers so tghey can acces the world wide web, but as i have seen this has been compromised dur to the lil nature of sneaking and snooping around around pl;aces were i should be.
    SiReal, by cordia will whoop your vr4, i have secret wepons that i will have enabling to outrun ur car with my eyes closed. team4g are cant hackers, they wish they couisl see my setup.

but the thing is, in the ebay pics, that is my 2nd version and not my currant setup.
    Is this English?
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

How about you go talk to the kids of the old couple that wear killed in Sydney a few months ago by two street racing commodores? See how much respect they have for you big shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ek4-guy View Post
    lol you say cars turn off and stuff when they see you comming because they are scared of getting beat

but what your not realising is that street racing frownd upon today because its seen as a stupid risk to lifes

having said this have you ever thought that maybe they are diving off roads to avoid you because they value their lives and know just what a danger you and your car are to it
    HAHAH they pull off that street cause theres a piece of shit comin up the street behind them and its blowing smoke and making loud noises and they don't want their car to be part of an explosion lol

^^^ hahahahahah so true..

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerCordia View Post
    Just a quick rundown.

There are already a few the old jelous haters of mine in this forum, those whinging haters of mine want to race me and show off what there cars are made of, some of these people have put up a $25000 $50000 bet, WHATEVER, also there is ALOT of ALL TALLK AND NO ACTION big mouth flapping gums, WHY well its true, all talk and no action.

Allot of youse hate my car so much and youse wanna whoop mt car in a race, well to remid you hating FOOLS, YOUE HAD A CHANCE, to proove what yopu got, well did youse NO.

How many of youse attended the track day last yeah HUH, HOW MANY STREET STARIONS CAME, HUH, NONE, well there you go, it just shows that youse are all talk no action no good nicks.

You talk rubbish about my car, well why didnt youse come, chicken shits, you all talk rubbisgh all the time.

I went to wakefield park to race, and i was expecting some big head starion owners to come, STREET STARION owners, well it just shows that youse are all talking MACHO bullshiat.

I went to wakefioled park and only 1 RACE SPEC STARION WAS THERE, no street starions, chjicken shiats, so before youse talk constant runbbsish, id suggest youse put your big mouths wee your brains is.

My cordia was there for a challenge and no one came, i wonder why. Youse can kiss my ass if youse wanna race me now, you had a chance. To those idiots that wrote stupid stuff about me in my threades ETC, well this goes especially to youse .

All talk no action.

Cordiapower was informed
    ausarion was informed

WHO CAME = NO ONE, so t5here you gom, thats why i dont give a rats arse what yous say cos your all keyboard warriors with big moutrhs with big heads, trying to act tought and fast.

Interaction and constant evaluation of clients is a key role when it comes to understanding each patients behaviour and personality, Its very important to work with individuals with mental health disorders with considerate care and understanding and if not taken seriously and professionally, communication barriers will have conflict between nurse and client and so will co - operation. Having great patience is one major aspect of successfull client care.
    they didnt turn up coz u r a farken JOKE!!

u already had your thread before you even registered here
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60981
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

I can only hope that some day my car is as fast and as good-looking as your cordia.

Perhaps you would like to go on a date sometime? Or perhaps just some bumsex?
    The CSS Gallery List - Website Submission Made Easier

hondas arent slow either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9TojO8-Is
    EVOLUTIONOZ - The Australian Evo Community

Banned Array
    Car:
    Cordia
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    How about you go talk to the kids of the old couple that wear killed in Sydney a few months ago by two street racing commodores? See how much respect they have for you big shot.
    I am unable to comlpy with such actions and request as stated within guidlines and regulations against my rules, you wouldnt want to give the opportunity for this to commencse dure to the nature of embarresment that may ensure on your part on the winnings thand victory i can produce