xforce s10 on ek1

i am looking at getting a new exhaust, its for sound only, not performance. engine is completely stock atm and not really thinking of upgrading anything. all piping is stock atm. i want to try and not lose power anywhere either. just want a nice deepish kinda sound. no fart. not too loud. quite on idle. if i was to get the xforce, i know people have got it custom welded on to smaller piping, but is there anythin else that should be changed? size of piping? would it be too short for my car?

xforce s10? isn't that a twinloop?
    If your going for sound only then y are u going for the twinloop axle back?
    The twinloop is a quiet muffler. I remember reading somewhere that if u want the grunt and not a cannon u should go the twin tip.
    Thats just my thoughts.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    axsel back will be fine
    it is over all a quite muffler, can get loud but not 2 loud.
    hafing a new intake helps wif some noise as well.
    so u dont want to go too loud on the xhaust either
    xforce loop isnt a bad choice
    haf a search around, someones posted a sound clip around b4,.
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"

okay, just heard some on youtube, its a lil bit quite, somethin a lil bit more louder wouldn't hurt. or should i be lookin at a custom cat back?
    Last edited by gbang007; 17-09-2007 at 01:47 AM.

Twin loop gets pretty loud after a while. I've had mine on for about a year and trust me it sounds nothing like when I originally put it on.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD1, EK4R,
    depends whether you want your resonator in or not.
    IJOEYI
    0o0 whats that... a b20 aye?

put on the twinloop with a resonator and if you want it louder, take it out.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKids View Post
    Twin loop gets pretty loud after a while. I've had mine on for about a year and trust me it sounds nothing like when I originally put it on.
    i agree with on that...

well i own ek1 fully stock no intake or whatnot.. i recommend it.. bang for buck! while idling can be little loud once the exhaust start to worn out few months..

make sure u get 2.25ichs inlet coz stock pipe only around 1.8 from memories ( can someone correct this)

if u want real deal.. mugen is your friend~
    or
    get s12 for sporty tone.. nice deep humming sound.. (use to own one on my auto ek) lol..

good luck!

hope that will help u..