Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    BB6 VTi-R
    I change my engine oil every 5000km - 6000km and have been only using Toyo Roki filters.

I happen to work in a dealership of another manufactuer (ok its a regional area and we have three franchises one local two jap)
    none of them have the same service intervals anything from 10k to 20k per service majors evey 40k or 60k according to our dealer reports "modern technology within engine and oil manufacture allows longer service intervals"
    after seeing very dirty oil dropped from near new cars at 20k i personally will not let our cars go over 10k and one of these is running full synthetic oil, for the peace of mind that the oil is clean it offsets the additional costs of oil and filters,(and we have customers who request oil and filter change at every 5k)
    As for filters the OEM is usually a better quality though check the box many OEM suppliers are now sourcing parts from any where ;; thailand, south africa,mexico supposedly all made with the manufacturers original specifications and are not different to original, is better to check them as they come out of the box as i have seen one that passed off as a factory second

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    do it whenever you change ur oil

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.