Thread: which wheels

which wheels

hi guys ,,can anyone tell me what other car wheels 15" will fit on my 98 crv ,ive got the alloy 5 spokes on it but with the dirt roads she goes on the dirt builds up relly easily behind the rim and throws out the balance really bad ,ive nearly goota wash the wheels every couple of daysto keep it from shaking ,its not the wheels out of balance or anything else ,,,,,,thanx guys

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    ??? we have a 4wd that can get pretty dirty at times

and we havent had any balance issues coz of mud and dirt

seems weird

ive never heard of bad terrain building up debri inside ur wheels enough to cause a misbalance?

anyway, even if u did find some other weels that did fit, that wont stop the misbalance, since all wheels are open from the other side
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

yeah but are you playin in the mud in a crv or a cruiser or something like that ,?ive changed the wheels with a mates crv and no problems ,then i washed mine and put them back on and then no probs ,the front ends been looked at by arb in tamworth and nothin wrong ,,anyway ide still like to change the wheels to something different

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb View Post
    hi guys ,,can anyone tell me what other car wheels 15" will fit on my 98 crv ,ive got the alloy 5 spokes on it but with the dirt roads she goes on the dirt builds up relly easily behind the rim and throws out the balance really bad ,ive nearly goota wash the wheels every couple of daysto keep it from shaking ,its not the wheels out of balance or anything else ,,,,,,thanx guys
    The OEM 98" CRV basic comes with 15" steel rims.....the design is just 8 small triangular shape holes near the rim edge....
    so it has less opening area than the alloy 5 spokes design...
    less chances of getting mud into the inside of the rims...I guess...

YEAH BUT will prelude or crx or other honda rims fit?

im pretty sure dc2r rims should fit.. ive seen them around on crv's but they have gap's between them.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Alfa 156
    Yeah DC2 and DC5 rims will fit the old CRV

thanx guys ,i dont know much about the hondas ,can you tell me what a dc2 and a dc5 are ,,,thanx

dc2 is the older model integra and dc5 is the newer one should be able to find pictures through google

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 / KB1
    If your after aftermarket rims look for 5studs with114.3 pcd (5X114.3). Best to get 18" otherwise u will have massive gap between fender but if your gonna take the car 4X4, use steel rims as they are more durable for the bush bashing

thanx guys ,wont be much 4x4 ,so some nice alloys might do the trick