Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhui01 View Post
    the trick is bug and tar remover, it'll come off without hard rubbing

and Jace, I assume you have a Modulo spoiler, are you going to be selling that?
    yes i will. if u're interested PM me.

the hard part is not to remove the 3m tape from the car body, its separating the modulo spoiler from the car body. Hoep its like removing scuffs, even though it was time consuming, but it wasnt too hard.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    the hard part is not to remove the 3m tape from the car body, its separating the modulo spoiler from the car body. Hoep its like removing scuffs, even though it was time consuming, but it wasnt too hard.
    Hmm I think my installers are quite proficient at this so shouldn't be an issue. But yes it does need to be cleaned as we will be putting on new adhesives (the ones which are shaped/moulded and came with the wing).

What I am a bit curious about is the way the Mugen badge comes seperate from the wing, and you have to stick it on yourself. Makes me wonder if it's strong or not (or if it was attached during the wind tunnel testing!).

Thought I'd upload some photos of the wings themselves after they were unwrapped (it was like Christmas in September!);

Will post pics once installed next wk.
    Last edited by JaCe; 24-09-2007 at 03:03 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Civic Vti-L
    nice one jace, where you get them from? How much? I'm very interested in a set too.

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    Hmm I think my installers are quite proficient at this so shouldn't be an issue. But yes it does need to be cleaned as we will be putting on new adhesives (the ones which are shaped/moulded and came with the wing).

What I am a bit curious about is the way the Mugen badge comes seperate from the wing, and you have to stick it on yourself. Makes me wonder if it's strong or not (or if it was attached during the wind tunnel testing!).

Thought I'd upload some photos of the wings themselves after they were unwrapped (it was like Christmas in September!);

Will post pics once installed next wk.

Im sure those badges have very good adhesive. Btw, that was a quick transaction

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    I bought it off a guy on eBay who was willing to let me meet him in person beforehand to make a deposit and to pay the balance on pickup (which made it alot easier to do the transaction). Naturally there is no discount offered on P&H (because they use that to build their price) but to me, that was good enough. I dont' know if you can get the same treatment since you dont' live in Sydney.

And Shimian, did yours arrive yet? Are you planning on buying a badge for yours?

Apparently it was sent yesterday. So take prolly a week. Yes, im buying badges for it too. Ordering it with my rear skirt

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    I bought it off a guy on eBay who was willing to let me meet him in person beforehand to make a deposit and to pay the balance on pickup (which made it alot easier to do the transaction). Naturally there is no discount offered on P&H (because they use that to build their price) but to me, that was good enough. I dont' know if you can get the same treatment since you dont' live in Sydney.

And Shimian, did yours arrive yet? Are you planning on buying a badge for yours?
    doesnt the badge already come on? or are u talkin about a replica one

also which seller on ebay? got a link? how much did u pay?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanc View Post
    doesnt the badge already come on? or are u talkin about a replica one
    Badge comes seperate and has adhesive on the back. It's included in in the install pack and if you look at the instructions, you're supposed to stick the badge on once you've fixed it to the car... obviously I didn't read the instructions and that was the first thing I did >_>

Quote Originally Posted by ryanc View Post
    also which seller on ebay? got a link? how much did u pay?
    Bad news- he's no longer selling on eBay (just checked). I PM'd you the link to his item so you can always msg him asking him if he's selling more.

Hey Jace. Can u upload the fotos of the crack in mine?
    Can someone please tell me if the crack is a paint crack or a structural crack?...
    it got damaged during transportation...i think...==''