Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Pics are on my work PC so I'll upload it afterwards. Mind you the quality of the pic is really crap since it's in a dimly lit room using a cameraphone so maybe try using your camera?

Btw to anyone who asks, I'm not going to give out the price paid for the wings because we agreed upon a special price since we were bulk buying and also ordering some other parts. It seems kindof unfair to post his "lowest bargaining price".

Hey Jace, if you dont mind, let me know how your installer removes the modulo from the car body. Aslo what he will use to remove the adhesive left behind. I cant be bothered scrubbing it with metho. It removes it, but ill have arms afterwards

^didn't you read my last post? Use Bug and Tar remover, you won't even have to scrub, just wipe.

And Shimian, just curious... what color is your FD?

Quote Originally Posted by andyhui01 View Post
    ^didn't you read my last post? Use Bug and Tar remover, you won't even have to scrub, just wipe.

And Shimian, just curious... what color is your FD?
    yea i did read ur last post. I took your product into consideration. Was also curios at what Jace's installer would use as well. I have a silver moss FD

^damn... looking for someone to sell an Alabaster Silver Modulo Spoiler ... don't want to go through the trouble and extra cost of painting it... does anyone know the cost of re-painting a spoiler?

Depends where you go.
    Some places eg. Honda will probably charge u a arm and a leg.
    Other places eg. Some chinese dudes place will probli be cheaper around $100-$200 for a spray and bake.
    I got quoted a while back about $250 for S&B for just a primed spoiler plus install.

^damn... looking for someone to sell an Alabaster Silver Modulo Spoiler ... don't want to go through the trouble and extra cost of painting it... does anyone know the cost of re-painting a spoiler?
    The guy im going to charges about $100. Im sure most places would charge that.

edit* The guy painted my front grille for that price. He painted the same spoiler for my mate for $100 plus about $30 for install.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Yeh I think it defeats the point of buying a Modulo spoiler off me if you have to respray it lol...

And Jo_E, here are the pics of the wing. I didn't resize/artificially improve the images so that they are as 'real' as possible. Mind you, it was a not that bright room and a cameraphone so don't expect uber good quality.

As requested by Jo_E, can anyone tell if these are structural cracks or painting cracks? Or something which ocurred during transport (i.e. being shipped from Japan, or being loaded into the back of my car...)

Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    The guy im going to charges about $100. Im sure most places would charge that.

edit* The guy painted my front grille for that price. He painted the same spoiler for my mate for $100 plus about $30 for install.
    hmm if its 100 its quite okay... are you selling the modulo spoiler by any chance? Sorry Jace, would love to buy it off you but after weighing the cost of shipping to melb and re-spraying it, I would much rather buy it in melb where I could just pick it up ...

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    hmm if its 100 its quite okay... are you selling the modulo spoiler by any chance? Sorry Jace, would love to buy it off you but after weighing the cost of shipping to melb and re-spraying it, I would much rather buy it in melb where I could just pick it up ...
    Agreed. That's fine lol... I would rather sell to someone in Sydney because then they can pick it up and I don't have to arrange shipping (honestly because I don't know how).

Ill install my mugen one first, drive it around for a bit and see how i go. Will let you know if i do

taking aguess it looks structural ??? cause paint isnt that thick... well i wouldnt think so