Stinger Batteries (including Honda Specific) Back In Stock.

If you're familiar with the audio industry in Australia you'll appreciate there has been a shortage of Stinger batteries for months now. During this time many of our customers have instead opted to install either Optima or Odyssey batteries. However for some people, especially Honda owners, this has not been an option (many Honda's simply cannot accommodate the Optima or Odyssey due to real estate being restricted by the battery mount location behind the passenger shock tower - when confronted with this situation shops use the Stinger SPV35). Well, the wait is over; the new range of Stinger power cells are now available through Stinger dealers around the country!

Stinger’s Power series batteries utilise many of the same technologies as the worlds best batteries but without the exorbitant price tag. The valve regulated lead acid battery utilizes dry cell technology with an absorbed glass mat for performance that places it far ahead of other batteries. This makes the Power series the perfect choice for excellent dry cell performance on a budget. For further information on these sensational batteries click here.

Here is the direct link to the SPV35.
    Last edited by Fhrx; 28-09-2007 at 09:29 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 B16A ED9CRX
    How much can one expect to pay for batteries such as these, and what features would it have say over optima yellow-tops?
    ... [ About Me | My Blog ] ...

Honda Parts For Sale
    Check out the Listing

Cca??

Member Array
    Car:
    CBR600RR
    yeah, want to know as well.. which one's better... yellow top or this one? and how much for each?

Click the link guys, click the link...

Member Array
    Car:
    CBR600RR
    price?

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 B16A ED9CRX
    I like the specs. Looks like my next battery.
    ... [ About Me | My Blog ] ...

Honda Parts For Sale
    Check out the Listing

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS300
    Just a question relating to these stinger dry cells

Say I have a run of the mill Century/Exide/Yuasa battery, what benefits will I get from installing one of these dry cell batteries other then the obvious (more cranking power and longer lasting)

Will I actually 'hear' the difference if I am running a high end SQ setup?