Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    1996 EK1 Civic Vti[R.I.P]
    Hi, im after a shop/garage, that supplies B16A or B16B half cuts, Australia Wide. please post here & include:

Company name:
    Contact person:
    Address:
    Ph#:
    Web:

Thanks
    Lenan

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=300

Also try SSS Automotive and JustJap.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    has ne1 delt with JustJap in NSW? they qouted me $2300 b16a front cut...

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ICVCI
    has ne1 delt with JustJap in NSW? they qouted me $2300 b16a front cut...
    Some people claim they can get the cut for about 1500 - I've yet to see it. About 2K to 2.5K sounds about right.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

B16B i believe i have seen around the $5-6000 mark at SSS.
    but $2500 sounds about right for a B16A 1/2cut, though bargain if u can and u may even get it for cheaper!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 vtir integra , 89 crx
    i paid $2500 for my ef9 b16a crx front cut about 12 months ago from jap performance it was supose to be full cut with bonnet guards all dash instrements but by time i got back to pick it up some things were gone so ask what sort of cut your getting dressed or not dressed

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 vtir integra , 89 crx
    i paid $2500 for my ef9 b16a crx front cut about 12 months ago from jap performance it was supose to be full cut with bonnet guards all dash instrements but by time i got back to pick it up some things were gone so ask what sort of cut your getting dressed or not dressed

Member Array
    Car:
    at the time i was quoted, it included the dash, but i wasnt too sure of whether it came dressed or not... basically it was $2300 delivered to my door, but, im still checkin around, going to look into WA if they got anything...

Newcomer Array
    we got a B16A2, it ended up costing about $8k inclusive to get back on the road.
    And 5 months off it...
    Not only that, the first engine they shipped us turned out to have nasty internal damage (only 40 psi on a compression test on one of the cylinders!) (as it turned out, that engine had been in a fireball!! they couldn't supply the wiring harness, because it had been burnt off!)

we ended up having to get the whole car shipped back down to them for them to fix it and put a new engine in... The new engine runs fine, BUT!

The car was off the road so long we had to get it reregistered, and it turned out that the engine we ended up with was STOLEN!

OK ok, i really should've gotten myself a front cut in the first place.

But even still!
    I ended up spending about $400 just on the phonecalls over the 5 months!

that sounds like a nightmare dude!!

icvci... why don't u get a b18c? :P.

Member Array
    Car:
    yeah i guess ya gotta take risks when it comes to this things yeah? oh well, i called this place up in Bendigo, and they have a b16a in stock, although he qouted me 1500, it has an auto box, would a box from a D series engine fit on a B series?

i would love to get a b18c, but insurance is gonna bite me in the ass, basically, i besides im not trying to make my car a racing/drag car, after more of a cruiser/classy look...