Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    Hey just got my xcarlink for ipod today, not sure how to install the link of the navi install is dead, would that youtube video still help me? Would love to see pics of how you guys have placed your units.

Update:

Im ****ing retarted, i cant get the knob off the gear stick, its got a clip on it that broke slightly. and i couldnt get the console around it out and cracked it slightly trying i can get the first 2 clips but not the back ones no matter how hard i try. I used the method of pulling up at the shift boot which was also iin effective. Any one in canberra want to help me do this lol?!

update 2

Got most of the trim off up 2 the dvd player for the gps and stumped for what to do next. i unscrewed all the screws i could see and expected the gps to slide out which isnt happening what to do now?
    Last edited by Euro08Jaz; 04-07-2009 at 03:22 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    Hey got everything installed but after a few days im not able to use the controls on my ipod and steering but it does occasionally play music but than starts repeating the song. my ipod is coming up with a honda emblem and says charging is not supported, also my navi isnt working.please offer any advice.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    Hi

I bought from you guys, Great product and communication although i had a little difficulty installing. But overall thanks heaps.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    I would recommend the Honda ipod/iphone Xcarlink system. Easy as to install and it just works. You can use the controls through the steering wheel and all of the random, repeat buttons work just like it was a CD - brillant solution for under $200. Thanks to Harry from Sydneyinstallers. Now I can get rid of that crappy FM transmitter and play my mp3s from my iphone through my euro!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    I had the same issue with the same songs playing again and again and no iPod control, change the disc number to 1 using the disc +- buttons.. Disc 1 is open playlist, 2346789 are your playlists on the iPod/iPhone, recently added/played etc..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Luxury
    my Xcarlink now only plays on left speaker which is extremely annoying...!

anyone else have this problem? I tried switching usb sticks but didn't help, occasionally if you twist the usb stick in the xcarlink usb slot side to side, the sound may come out of both speakers but then just goes back to the left speaker once you let go..

any ideas?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Call them up and tell them whats happening, and get a replacement unit..

Have you tried re-connecting the unit in case the connections are loose? or the stacker connection etc?

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    Quote Originally Posted by fjear View Post
    my Xcarlink now only plays on left speaker which is extremely annoying...!

anyone else have this problem? I tried switching usb sticks but didn't help, occasionally if you twist the usb stick in the xcarlink usb slot side to side, the sound may come out of both speakers but then just goes back to the left speaker once you let go..

any ideas?
    i had that problem but not with the USB port but the 3mm audio jack port. The problem is the port itself, inside the port there are tiny metal wires that receive the signal from the usb or audio jack
    and if they get pushed and pulled in too much they stay in that position and it wont touch one side of the usb stick or audio jack.
    i got a pin and pulled it out alittle and made it stay there so now all speaker works.
    ( please excue my dodgey explaination )

Quote Originally Posted by xxb4xx View Post
    Call them up and tell them whats happening, and get a replacement unit..

Have you tried re-connecting the unit in case the connections are loose? or the stacker connection etc?
    ive done that too it did nothing. so i was playing with my audio jack and trying to see why and i realised the wire was only touching one side of the audio jack.
    PSN: Ply88

Games:CODMW2FIFA10SF4Tekken6Pro Evolution Soccer

Member Array
    has anyone tried the AUX in on the xcarlink itself??

i was wondering if the input in the AUX in and the iPod could be played at the same time.

thanks,
    ~Ray

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    im looking at all of you that have these which makes me want to get one too but its turning me off, due to how many of you say there are so many little problems/ things you dont like...maybe i could see some of you at a meet and see some for real?
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Black CL9 Accord Euro
    i bought one of these fm transmitters a few weeks back...only $9.95 + $5 postage & handling on www.catchoftheday.com.au

it works perfectly well and no interference with other fm radios... should try it before u get the xcarlink
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fm_transmitter.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	12624  

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    bumppp
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN