'97 Legend CD Stacker

Hi,
    I am new to this forum, I have a ,97 Legend and the CD stacker is now showing error. After talking and reading I was considering putting a Alpine oe similar brand CD Stacker in the original position (centre console).

I was planning to leave the rest of the sound system standard, has anyone done this ? Mounting shouldn't be a problem but I want to wire it up so it works like the original does anyone have a "pin out" for the CD jack from the stero or a wiring diagram ? Any help greatly appreciated

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    ummm, id have to say that legends arent the most common cars...especially not on here, but maybe search around the nett u may find something

by the sounds of it ur trying to do this by urself at home?

if u cant find a wiring diagram, it may make things more tricky, ud have to use a multimeter to figure out which wire does what

i think spend an extra 80 or so and take it to a professional to get it installed, i know it can be enjoyable doing it urself, but it might be a bit messy...good luck
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"