Page 1348 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 34884812481298133813451346134713481349135013511358 ... LastLast
Results 16,165 to 16,176 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    Or go for the Kuhmo KU36's, they're steet/track tyres and are around the same price as the RE002s

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    RSR and KU36 are on another level compare to re002.

The bridgestone equivalent is re-11a maybe

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone have problems running 17x8 +35 with 225/44 tyres? lowered about 1 finger gap front and 1 and a half in the back. currently the 215/45 scrub only when i hit big dips or holes
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Anyone have problems running 17x8 +35 with 225/44 tyres? lowered about 1 finger gap front and 1 and a half in the back. currently the 215/45 scrub only when i hit big dips or holes
    A member here was running those specs it was fine, keep in mind he dialed in a little bit of camber.

that setup will be fine with coilovers and around -1.5 camber all round
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Sweet, time for new tyres soon, I was afraid it would scrub too much, especially in full lock. I should probably invest in some front camber bolts

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Hi, everyone!

So, I've just registered with the local motor sport body here in the NT (NAMSC) and paid for a CAMS L2S licence. I'll be tracking my car very soon! Our local track is Hidden Valley for those who are wondering.

At the moment, my car only has engine mount inserts and engine torque damper installed. Wheel hop is now NIL.

I'm due for new tyres though so I'm after your help. Anyone who's tracked their EP3 - can you recommend a good track/daily tyre? I only have 1 set of wheels at the moment, the stock EP3 wheels, and don't have the time to take my car to a tyre shop to have tyres switched over for each track meet. I'm not too worried about sacrificing daily ride comfort as I used to have a VERY stiff ride in my old car...and how much worse can a set of good track tyres make things?? It can't be that bad, right???
    Also, should I stick to the stock tyre settings (205/45/17) or increase to 215 or higher?

I plan to track my car in it's stock settings the first few times and improve as much as I can with good tyres before considering what upgrades to add depending on my abilities. Which upgrades did you guys add that seemed to improve your track times the most?

9" +0 with a 205. top of tyre tucks into guards. winnning!

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    I ran 17x8 +35 with -1.5, with 225/45/17

It scrubbed when i hit bumps, so i went back to 215 and it's all good now.
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

recommend ad08r for daily and track use

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    dat mexiflush

hmm, just wanna go wider tyres since im getting a new clutch soon and im supercharged. It already scrubs if i hit a small dip going fast but its only hitting the liner

my front scrubs when i hit bumps. the guards starting to go a bit funny on the edge :/ its getting rougher everyday, soon paint prob all gone. should i flare it out a bit so it just scrubs the liner not the lip?