Page 1275 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2757751175122512651272127312741275127612771278128513251375 ... LastLast
Results 15,289 to 15,300 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Just make sure you top it up? Not that hard XD
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Just make sure you top it up? Not that hard XD
    I do every time I fill up petrol..

But since missus drives it, it never sees vtec ay

Unless I jump in, but I only check it to see if its working

But yeah, it was a little silly, I mean, its like its a difficult and time consuming task...

The previous owner was a clueless guy anyway, car was in terrible shape because he had no idea how to maintain it
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

No goodo
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

why would you buy your missus a lemon?

idea of her breaking down on a road near wolf creek sound hectic to you ay

lol jk mate
    on another note i see plenty of chicks boosting and vtecing, around the south-west

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    why would you buy your missus a lemon?

idea of her breaking down on a road near wolf creek sound hectic to you ay

lol jk mate
    on another note i see plenty of chicks boosting and vtecing, around the south-west
    was 2k for ATTS model, with shit loads of mods

was goot wun

fixed it now, pretty much with all shit fixed it cost her 4k including rego (was unregoed)
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

has anyone in victoria gone to have a look at this ep3 yet?
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-2181995/?Cr=7
    any feed back on it?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    got some new stoptech pads and hel braided brake lines with fresh brake & clutch fluid. First time i braked from 80-60kph, the car jerked lol, the pedal feel and bite was a huge difference! stopping from 100kph to 0 for a traffic light feels alot more confident and positive.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by flop101 View Post
    has anyone in victoria gone to have a look at this ep3 yet?
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-2181995/?Cr=7
    any feed back on it?
    pretty cheap SSR's looks like 16's

Quote Originally Posted by brody View Post
    www.eBay.com.au

Seller/store called fitzrace pro.. or just fitzrace.
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/FitzRace-P...=p4634.c0.m322
    recently I purchased some plug leads from ebay for an evo 1 and from FITZRACE

the leads appear to be a knock off and are made by Arospeed{not AEROSPEED} and dont have the right angle plug end at the coil pack end as the genuine lead does. even though the ones on the ebay picture did...so because the wire is pointing vertical when plugged into the coil pack, the lead hits the bonett BEFORE it closes. The pressure applied from the fully closed bonett will eventually crack the insulation and the lead will short out.

Whilst after some days of pictures and emails I was offered a refund by the seller FITZRACE. I am just annoyed enough by the crap that transpired to refused the 83 bucks and keep the leads to show people how badly they fit.

yes this is a rant...but since the seller implies mine is the only sent that they have sold where he has had a complaint. I am guessing there wont be a design change.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by bmgtz View Post
    recently I purchased some plug leads from ebay for an evo 1 and from FITZRACE

the leads appear to be a knock off and are made by Arospeed{not AEROSPEED} and dont have the right angle plug end at the coil pack end as the genuine lead does. even though the ones on the ebay picture did...so because the wire is pointing vertical when plugged into the coil pack, the lead hits the bonett BEFORE it closes. The pressure applied from the fully closed bonett will eventually crack the insulation and the lead will short out.

Whilst after some days of pictures and emails I was offered a refund by the seller FITZRACE. I am just annoyed enough by the crap that transpired to refused the 83 bucks and keep the leads to show people how badly they fit.

yes this is a rant...but since the seller implies mine is the only sent that they have sold where he has had a complaint. I am guessing there wont be a design change.
    got some pics?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

aye viett you running the discontinued toda racing catback? came with car?
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    got some pics?
    yes I do...trying figure out how to attach..