Page 1344 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 34484412441294133413411342134313441345134613471354 ... LastLast
Results 16,117 to 16,128 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Get a wink mirror and you'll never have to worry again lol
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Wink mirrors are crazy big.. A bit too much if u ask me

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    Just wondering, what kind of times have you guys gotten at Winton?

Also has anyone tried RE050A's at the tracks? Any good?

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    EP3's at winton are starting at 1:40.xx and slower from there
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Are you on stock or aftermarket suspension? I'd have a poke around and check for leaks, split boots, the condition of your trailing arm, tie rods and swaybar bushings. Maybe try lift the car up in the air and see if you can simulate the sound by moving the wheel in different directions
    I'm on stock suspension at the moment. I'll have to give those a try on a hoist one day. Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    anyone know where i can find a fuel filter for the in-tank fuel pump?

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

tegiwaimports was cheapest for the fuel filter. i think was like 20 or 30 delivered a few months ago. otherwise get jesse streeter hook you up from honda jp
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    tegiwaimports was cheapest for the fuel filter. i think was like 20 or 30 delivered a few months ago. otherwise get jesse streeter hook you up from honda jp
    Cheers, Tegiwa only sells the fuel vapour filter. I'm actually after the fuel pump pre filter, it's like this sock cloth thing lol upgrading to a bigger fuel pump but for some reason it didn't come with a new filter..

Honda doesn't stock it as a replacement part either unless I buy the whole fuel pump assembly
    Last edited by UNA91; 04-03-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Cheers, Tegiwa only sells the fuel vapour filter. I'm actually after the fuel pump pre filter, it's like this sock cloth thing lol upgrading to a bigger fuel pump but for some reason it didn't come with a new filter..

Honda doesn't stock it as a replacement part either unless I buy the whole fuel pump assembly
    How much did Honda want for a whole fuel pump assembly?

Jdm concept sells them.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by viett View Post
    How much did Honda want for a whole fuel pump assembly?
    like $200+ lol

Quote Originally Posted by TOUGE-ITR View Post
    Jdm concept sells them.
    Cheers i'll have a look when I get home, i don't wanna pay to much if not i might just contact deatschwerks and see if I can get a filter from them

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    300mm perfect size for ep3, can still use both sun visors. I got the flat one, pretty useless lolol all i can see extra is the pillars. recaros would still block the rear quarter windows even if it was wider
    Just got my mirror and fits pretty well, visors are still usable but not to fold all the way back but that's not an issue. You can see everything including blindspots (recaro's aren't blocking)... haven't used it on the road yet, but it'll probably take some getting used to considering images are closer than they really are.