Page 1030 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 3053093098010201027102810291030103110321033104010801130 ... LastLast
Results 12,349 to 12,360 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    fyi some stickers are made for certain car colours
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    ^you can try this: http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/product/red-honda-badge

Google gave me that lol. As for the 'Type R' side stickers, wouldn't it be the same as the dc5r?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    Anyone see any issues with running the following sizes on a EP3? Apart from being slightly a smaller diameter and circumfrence than OEM specs.

Front: 225/45/16
    Rear: 215/45/16

On 16 x 8 +38 all round.

Also, probably a stupid question. But would you guys sacrifice 10mm less width/grip on a semi slick tyre to save 50% on its price?
    Great minds think alike man! I was thinking about this the other day. Considering the US SiR comes with 16" stock I cant see why it would adversely affect handling.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    As for the 'Type R' side stickers, wouldn't it be the same as the dc5r?
    Nope, the DC5R ones say 'Integra Type R'.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Type R sticker and badge maybe sourced from UK but if you want the civic badge with union jack maybe Japan is your best bet.

I know my fd has a spare type r badge for the front grill if u are interested.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Yo RPS.13: Did the cusco front strut bar not fit with the GrupeM airbox?
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Yo RPS.13: Did the cusco front strut bar not fit with the GrupeM airbox?
    nop. 100% sure.

personally i reckon the front tower bar is useless. there is actually a brace hidden behind the tower from the factory.

and the Cusco front tower bar is a pain to install. the air con hose is in the way for the driver side. after having one fitted, my conclusion is don't bother. save the $$ for something more useful.
    Last edited by Philip Lee; 28-02-2012 at 09:35 AM.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

^^^ Thanks Phil. Yes it won't fit. The Cusco bar sits in the path of the gruppe m, the Cusco bar sits very close to the top edge of the firewall. Hence why I've upgraded to the j's racing item.

I wouldn't say it's a pain to install, just there isn't a great deal of room to tighten the nuts on the drivers side. The aircon hose simply needs to be undone, lifted up to fit the brace, then bolted back down.

Was one of the first mods I did to my EP and I actually found it good, it made the steering and front end feel more refined/sharper.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    ^^^ Thanks Phil. Yes it won't fit. The Cusco bar sits in the path of the gruppe m, the Cusco bar sits very close to the top edge of the firewall. Hence why I've upgraded to the j's racing item.

I wouldn't say it's a pain to install, just there isn't a great deal of room to tighten the nuts on the drivers side. The aircon hose simply needs to be undone, lifted up to fit the brace, then bolted back down.

Was one of the first mods I did to my EP and I actually found it good, it made the steering and front end feel more refined/sharper.
    Nice thanks for the info guys, I figured thats why your selling the cusco bar and didnt want to consider it unless it fit with the gruppeM.
    Any difference between the J's and the Cusco? (unlikely as they are a metal bar, inanimate carbon rod anyone?)
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    2.4 EP3R
    I heard somerwhere Cusco designs bars for Js Racing... Correct me if Im wrong.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Hmm lately my car has been feeling sluggish, like it's lost power... Oil pressure is fine, I checked all hoses and they seem to be fine and tight.

I noticed it when going from a stop to 80km/h it seems like it takes forever (I usually shift at 3k rpm) unless I start hooning it up the revs through the gears. My clutch is fine, tested it out and it still grabs hard. It didn't used to feel like this... maybe i'm just getting used to it lol :/ Sometimes i get tailed from a stop by people behind me and even auto cars next to me were going past me without effort lol

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Hmm lately my car has been feeling sluggish, like it's lost power... Oil pressure is fine, I checked all hoses and they seem to be fine and tight.

I noticed it when going from a stop to 80km/h it seems like it takes forever (I usually shift at 3k rpm) unless I start hooning it up the revs through the gears. My clutch is fine, tested it out and it still grabs hard. It didn't used to feel like this... maybe i'm just getting used to it lol :/ Sometimes i get tailed from a stop by people behind me and even auto cars next to me were going past me without effort lol
    K20s like high RPM man

your just used to it lol

I got used to stock power after about half an hour haha

140 ish in about two weeks
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001