Page 112 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 12621021091101111121131141151221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 1,333 to 1,344 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    scooby doobydoo
    the best proven bolt ons!
    EPisode3 : revenge of the civic

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Who did you guys use to do your independant car inspection on your EP3R before you bought it?

Did anyone use State Roads and were you happy with the report and its detail?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    I've used state roads for a vehicle repot... they provided a 5 page report within a few hours of the inspection as well as a phone report after they do the inspection. pretty good detail, and seem pretty reliable
    Intentionally Left Blank

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    i got state roads to do my inspection and they were bloody spot on. Report tells u everything. They even test the paint to make sure that its still the factory paint and they can tell with that if its been in any major accidents etc. I recommend

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Nice! Thnx for the feedback guys, IMG recommends them too - so looks like most people are happy with IMG and the companies they work with (i.e. State Roads). Good to know

While we're on the subject of experiences, anyone purchased alarm/immobiliser systems from TRIK VECHICLE ELECTRONICS? They seem like good prices and the guy, think it was James, seems to know his stuff pretty well.

Member Array
    Car:
    scooby doobydoo
    did IMG recommend him to you? top bloke at decent prices, along with the 3pt immobiliser certificate to show your insurer incase of theft.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Yeah actually they did

Again good to hear people have had good experiences with the guys IMG recommends.

Has anyone had false alarms with their motion detectors / shock sensors, especially if you got ur security system from Trik, but also just in general?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    yeah the IMG guys are great. I bought my car through them and i had no dramas with them and they werent pushy or rushy at all. Also there is a hot chick that works there aswell man ! ! *drools*

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 JDM EP3R
    ^ *groans* you've said that...how many times now? LOL...

but yes...highly recommend IMG...got mine through them too...nice and down to earth...not pushy like other car dealers...
    sai_ANN...!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    yeah the IMG guys are great. I bought my car through them and i had no dramas with them and they werent pushy or rushy at all. Also there is a hot chick that works there aswell man ! ! *drools*
    lol. it doesnt stop about her, and we have never seen evidence to support

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    where are the pic of the receiptionist????
    LOL
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    scooby doobydoo
    well if youve been to IMG you would know lol

plus the GTRRRR