Page 105 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 555951021031041051061071081151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,249 to 1,260 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Is that the one you're using Nepolian? I know these things should be relatively simple but I want to avoid getting a dud. Thanks.

hey guys.. i need some advice on my ep3,

i just wanna ask about shifting from 1st to 2nd gear problem.what ive done so far to the car is bleed any air on the clutch, put mtf honda oil gear box slightly thin and finally have change the mounts to avid racing ones.but the problem still accurs when i redline the 1st gear to 2nd, it sometimes struggles to go in.I know the car drive beautiful under normal driving, any other gear goes in just fine.Is the any other symptom that i dunno of that you may know?.

thanks in advance,
    Tof

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    hey guys.. i need some advice on my ep3,

i just wanna ask about shifting from 1st to 2nd gear problem.what ive done so far to the car is bleed any air on the clutch, put mtf honda oil gear box slightly thin and finally have change the mounts to avid racing ones.but the problem still accurs when i redline the 1st gear to 2nd, it sometimes struggles to go in.I know the car drive beautiful under normal driving, any other gear goes in just fine.Is the any other symptom that i dunno of that you may know?.

thanks in advance,
    Tof
    hmmmm best u talk to a trusted mechanic

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Second gear issue has been well documented in the UK with their CTRs... see civictype-r.co.uk for a fair bit of discussion on the "feature"/issue (registration is required).
    Intentionally Left Blank

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    hmmmm best u talk to a trusted mechanic
    will do..hopefully he can find the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by micka View Post
    Second gear issue has been well documented in the UK with their CTRs... see civictype-r.co.uk for a fair bit of discussion on the "feature"/issue (registration is required).
    Ive tried the link, found heaps of info from there, thx heaps much appreciated..

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    GL Shinobi

Let us know how u go mate

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Type R EP3
    quick question, how do you bleed the clutch?
    I like my cars like my women.....quiet at first....but SCREAMING when you open her up!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Shinobi, maybe you can try changing to a heavier gear knob first. they should shift much better.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

talked to my mechanic .. gonna try changing the clutch first, bought an ogura single plate clutch kit to be installed on monday..will let yous know then.If all fails..ill try your method phillip.

I'm looking at getting some defi gauges (oil temp, oil pressure, and water temp) for my EP3

does anybody have some installed or pics of some? Since I dont have the car yet does everything light up red at night in the interior of the EP3?

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Hi guys, Im sellin up for a new project

Sad to leave the EP3 family but will stay Honda...somewhat

All parts and car forsale!

Parts - http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99038
    Car- http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99039