Page 108 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 858981051061071081091101111181582086081108 ... LastLast
Results 1,285 to 1,296 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

toda c spec and kpro all mine

why is ppl who drive EP3R only keep them for less than 2 years? are they THAT bad???

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Lancer EVO III
    hrrm anyone selling an EP3 wanna swap for an EVO 3 come talk to me!
    Lancer EVO III

Vtec Enthusiast

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    why is ppl who drive EP3R only keep them for less than 2 years? are they THAT bad???
    <sarcasm>There are plenty more ppl NOT selling them too so with that logic it must make them da bomb rite ...... </sarcasm>

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    why is ppl who drive EP3R only keep them for less than 2 years????
    Why not?? Why do people change girlfriends, why do people buy new shoes????.........Why is grass green.......

are they THAT bad???
    Theres nothing wrong with the EP3, quite the opposit! But Ive achieved what I want with it and want to move on to the next car

^^^ ahhhh I see.. it just... ppl who drive EVOs (even worse for daily driving compare to the EP3R, IMO) keep their EVOs for more than most of EP3R driver... I'm just curious thats all...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Lancer EVO III
    this is true, for most people, once u go evo u never go back, but im open minded and like to expierence different things...variety is the spice to life
    Lancer EVO III

Vtec Enthusiast

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    this is true, for most people, once u go evo u never go back, but im open minded and like to expierence different things...variety is the spice to life
    i like a lil bit of variety in my spice life

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    I don't see why EP3 is seen as a "bad" daily driver. Sure the gear ratios are pretty short so you're constantly shifting during city driving, the suspension is pretty firm so navigating speed humps and bump roads is a little annoying, visibility is a little dodgy at times, the turning circle is a little average (it's slightly depressing to have to 3 point where the Queen Mary would comfortably be able to spin around).

However, they're fuel efficient if driven sensibly, there's a surprisingly large amount of room inside, plenty fast enough for every day driving/overtaking.

Change for the sake of change is one thing (and perfectly understandable), but I'd never get rid of an EP3 because it's a bad daily driver.
    Intentionally Left Blank

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    i drive my ep3 34km a day monday to friday and i love driving it. No complaints over here. Even on weekends sometimes i find excuses just to go out and take the car for a drive lol. Sad indeed

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Who the hell started all this sh*t about the EP3 being a bad daily driver..........obviously by someone who's never driven one.!

Its no different to driving a sportivo of a golf around....etc

Micka, I find that the short ratios make the car easy to drive......change gears less often.

I shift more when I drive a 5 speeder

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    i drive my ep3 34km a day monday to friday and i love driving it. No complaints over here. Even on weekends sometimes i find excuses just to go out and take the car for a drive lol. Sad indeed
    That's not sad ... buyin a rare focused piece of engineering with a Honda 'R' on the grill and not finding an excuse to drive it, now that's sad ... i pity tha foo