Page 1149 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1496491049109911391146114711481149115011511152115911991249 ... LastLast
Results 13,777 to 13,788 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

wow what exactly happened to the car? did he blow the engine or crash it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    wow what exactly happened to the car? did he blow the engine or crash it?
    i tried to look for the gumtree link but from the looks of it Dedy removed it. but the wreck was pretty bad, the bottom of the long block was ripped off on impact and the driver side fenders were pretty banged up. from what i was told took a turn to quick and rolled it, chasis aint to good but what he had in the car was pretty insane, mugen ecu, headers, hi-flow cat and other stuff, spent 10k in total on the car but sad to see it gone, personally think his cars are one of the cleanest ep3 examples around

picked it up at 30 000kms to ='[ so low
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    i tried to look for the gumtree link but from the looks of it Dedy removed it. but the wreck was pretty bad, the bottom of the long block was ripped off on impact and the driver side fenders were pretty banged up. from what i was told took a turn to quick and rolled it, chasis aint to good but what he had in the car was pretty insane, mugen ecu, headers, hi-flow cat and other stuff, spent 10k in total on the car but sad to see it gone, personally think his cars are one of the cleanest ep3 examples around

picked it up at 30 000kms to ='[ so low
    My EP3 is perfect

We apart from one old head light and one new one lol
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

will 17x9 +38 cr-Kai clear spoon monoblocks without extended studs and spacers?

reason is i maybe changing the knuckle soon, and these dont have extended studs, so fitting spaers on them isnt the best of all ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    yeah dedy's got the front bumper (Pre facelift), its in a little bit of a scuffle nothing a good touch up wont fix but dont know about the lower AC line, as the whole engine was removed due to damage it suffered from the track day.
    Tried calling the number on gumtree, some auto mechanic picked up and said I had the wrong number :S

Is bigbaby0223 the bloke parting it? I'll shoot him a PM

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinks View Post
    Tried calling the number on gumtree, some auto mechanic picked up and said I had the wrong number :S

I've just been sending an sms and hearing back every few days.

I got the rear bumper, have been searching for ages. Was all but ready to get rid of my ep3 and upgrade to an FN2R.

Can you PM me his number?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Call xtrememotorsport they bought a shell off me that had the lower air con line on it.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    When an ep3 wreck comes up its like a bunch of vultures gather around to pick the meat off the carcass
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley

Call 9599 8965 and Ask for dedy the runs the mechanic place there so I don't think you got the wrong number, tell him your after a bumper of Eric's wreckage he knows right away what you mean,

Hope that hopes
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Thanks guys. I'm after a front bumper, not too fussed if its face lift or not. Also after the lower AC line
    Is this helps u can get a Aus spec EU front bar.

Thanks for the help guys! gumtree had a completely different number listed "9747 8004".

Just got in touch with him.

I've looked at the EU3 bumpers, do the EP3 grilles fit on them?