Page 1211 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2117111111116112011208120912101211121212131214122112611311 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,532 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    You sure they weren't for the front Luke?
    From memory no backs but yeah ya never know
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Anyone got an alarm wiring diagram? Just trying to fit an alarm to my 02 ep3 and the colours are completely different to USDM wiring.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    How much clearance do you have with the trailing arm?
    I'm not 100% sure but I've never had any problems with rubbing on the trailing arms, and I'm only running -0.5 degrees of camber on the rear too.
    I'll be running -1.5 or -2 degrees when I drop it some more, which should give me even more trailing arm clearance.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but I've never had any problems with rubbing on the trailing arms, and I'm only running -0.5 degrees of camber on the rear too.
    I'll be running -1.5 or -2 degrees when I drop it some more, which should give me even more trailing arm clearance.
    When you have spare time could you send a pic to be from the wheel to see the clearance plz? you can PM me if you want cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I have a moth stuck in my headlight... I hope it doesn't die in there lol

Anyway, has anyone tried 'seafoam' on their cars? Apparently the australian alternative for it is "subaru upper engine cleaner" from subaru or 'nulon foaming intake cleaner'. Both work the same to clean out the carbon, applied the same and does the smoke show and all...
    Last edited by UNA91; 22-12-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    hey guys....

my battery in my ep3 died out today..

well im pretty sure its my battery because car wont start, lights wont turn on and so on and etc etc..

was wondering if i got a new battery...

do i need to get a specific type of battery or can i just rock up to any supercheap auto and get any type of car battery?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    You need to look at the cold cranking amps or cca, all batteries will state it and the higher the better, but usually that means the battery will be bigger and might not fit in the battery compartment. I think the oem battery for the ep3 is 360 cca so anything above is fine just make sure it will fit in the battery compartment. I went for the highest cca that could still fit cause it had a longer warranty, and cranks better too

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    You need to look at the cold cranking amps or cca, all batteries will state it and the higher the better, but usually that means the battery will be bigger and might not fit in the battery compartment. I think the oem battery for the ep3 is 360 cca so anything above is fine just make sure it will fit in the battery compartment. I went for the highest cca that could still fit cause it had a longer warranty, and cranks better too
    ok so just ask for a battery with 360 cca or higher and it should be ok?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    yea just note the size of the battery and it should be good

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    And the way the terminal sits on the battery. So the 3 main things are:

1. Shape and size.
    2. CCA.
    3. Terminals

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by stienerv2 View Post
    And the way the terminal sits on the battery. So the 3 main things are:

1. Shape and size.
    2. CCA.
    3. Terminals
    thanks guys... as you can see im pretty noob! lol
    all the info above should be noted on the battery yeah?

i havent popped open my hood yet to check.. gonna do it tomorrow as shops arent open today..

and HO HO HO! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    anyone tried valvoline synpower 5w-40, fully synthetic. they're on special at supercheapauto $50 down from $65. I just bought 20L worth.