Page 1151 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1516511051110111411148114911501151115211531154116112011251 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,812 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by brody View Post
    A heap better in what sense though?
    more points to tune I believe plus other things
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinks View Post
    Thanks for the help guys! gumtree had a completely different number listed "9747 8004".

Just got in touch with him.

I've looked at the EU3 bumpers, do the EP3 grilles fit on them?
    dont take my word for it, but having parked right next to an eu3 before, the ep3 are noticeably wider. maybe wont be able to fit

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by brody View Post
    Hey guys, anyone able to tell me what the go is with hondata. So dam confused hey haha.
    Do we send our ecu off too them? Because thats inconvenient as f*ck. Just wondering as I may end up going down that path in a couple of months time. I'm on Perth btw, so anyone in Perth who experienced hondata and tuning.. please speak up
    You should look into this:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...pore-OCT-12-13

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Ah cheers man. I saw that before but wasn't sure I'd be home. Turns out I get back on the Friday. Stupid question, but what'd be the go with using one of the supplied Honda ecus?
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Hondata*
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

You'll need to get your immobilizer reprogrammed at honda if you get a supplied one. If you send in your current one, you don't need to reprogram the immobilizer.

****en wow one of the clutch cylinders just carked it. friction point was low as ****, and then pedal would get stuck on floor. managed to utilise godlike skill to clutchless shift it to my mechanic, around the corner. lucky.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    ****en wow one of the clutch cylinders just carked it. friction point was low as ****, and then pedal would get stuck on floor. managed to utilise godlike skill to clutchless shift it to my mechanic, around the corner. lucky.
    LOL that clutchless shifting! I'd be so scared if I ever had to do that. What's the price going to be to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    LOL that clutchless shifting! I'd be so scared if I ever had to do that. What's the price going to be to fix?
    getting new master cylinder got quoted around 220 for everything.

its not as hard, just wind up the rpm a bit more and when you shift just hold it with some very light pressure against the gate and it will slip in as soon as the synchros line up for that split second. hardest part is being quick without being forceful.

tbh i shifted to 2nd and then just puttered along a 70kph road at 40 to the mechanic LMAO didnt wanna risk it i love my gearbox

by the way does anyone know if the clutch and brakes share the same master cyl?
    trying to figure out what caused this, it was driving perfectly, clutch was beefy, felt like doing left legged squats every time i drove, the whole time since i owned the car right up until that moment.

dickhead caused me to ram the brakes hard, subsequently downshifted to 2nd and i immediately noticed how different it felt, less push coming back up on the pedal, soon after at the intersection, tried to engage 1st gear and noticed the friction point was at the floor, stalled and then pedal was stuck. such a drastic change leads me to believe something happened when i slammed the brakes. any experts?
    Last edited by butterfingers; 28-09-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    The clutch and brake cylinder are two separate parts i believe. Just a rough guess, something must've been bent from the shock when you slammed the brakes. Pressing the brakes does flex the firewall slightly so some of that shock may have been transferred along the tranny?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    The clutch and brake cylinder are two separate parts i believe. Just a rough guess, something must've been bent from the shock when you slammed the brakes. Pressing the brakes does flex the firewall slightly so some of that shock may have been transferred along the tranny?
    cheers for that man

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    both mclutch and slave cylinder corked it like nearly a year ago! my pedal was soft as and would be compeltely stuck to the floor