Page 1231 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2317311131118112211228122912301231123212331234124112811331 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,772 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Question!
    When I re install a new cam cover, do I just use the rubber gasket? Is there any special sealant I need to use?
    Much help needed, thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by dnapol View Post
    Question!
    When I re install a new cam cover, do I just use the rubber gasket? Is there any special sealant I need to use?
    Much help needed, thanks
    Place a dab of sealant on each corner.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone know the go with fitting jdm brembos on our ep3? Is it a direct fit after i get s2k rotors and some brackets made or do i really have to get the entire dc5 assembly like the lcas and stuff? Otherwise its just too much hassle lol
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Anyone know the go with fitting jdm brembos on our ep3? Is it a direct fit after i get s2k rotors and some brackets made or do i really have to get the entire dc5 assembly like the lcas and stuff? Otherwise its just too much hassle lol
    You won't need full JDM DC5 brake assembly. From what I've read it's just the S2K rotors.

Dc5 big brake brackets fit on ep3. My harrop bbk from a dc5 bolted straight up with the new rotors and extended studs

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Been reading everywhere people needing dc5 knucles lcas and all that :S but maybe thats just for the non jdm ep3s... also i heard that the front wheel fitment will be all whack lol
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Been reading everywhere people needing dc5 knucles lcas and all that :S but maybe thats just for the non jdm ep3s... also i heard that the front wheel fitment will be all whack lol
    Would be whack if you use the entire JDM DC5 brake assembly as it has completely different offset. Won't be able to run aggressive spec wheels at all.

My bbk added 10mm to my offset due to the hat on the rotor being thicker. Thus, I know run a +40 instead of a +30 as my effective offset right now is +30

Does anyone know how to wire up remote central locking to a JDM EP3R? I've a USDM EP3 service manual, but it's no use at all as the JDM EP3's don't have "Multiplex Control Units"
    To make it even easier for me, which wires would I wire these to:

UNLOCK-NO
    UNLOCK-COM
    UNLOCK-NC
    LOCK-NC
    LOCK-COM
    LOCK-NO

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    Anyone here using Hardrace engine mounts? How long does it take to install and how much would it cost to install at a mechanic?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by viett View Post
    Anyone here using Hardrace engine mounts? How long does it take to install and how much would it cost to install at a mechanic?
    I'm using mugen mounts and hasport rear mount. Cost me $250 to install professionally.

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    Oh wow $250?! I was quoted 5 hours at $90 hour.