Page 1061 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 61561961101110511058105910601061106210631064107111111161 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,732 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ebay dude friend ordered mine from the states.
    Thanks mate, I was trying to avoid the fleabay, but I guess thats the only real option. When you installed your tweets, did you remove the factory mesh on the covers so you could display them a little, I'm keen to find out how hard that mesh is to remove, and what they are going to look like once its off . . . its all about the detail.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Anyone know where I can find pre made flanges to weld onto my cat? as above tried fleabay also but couldnt really find anything.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    I have some v-band style flanges and short flexes all in 2.5. Pm if ur interested!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    i had the skunk2 and i didn't like it on the EP. i tried a few different shapes like ARC, Razo etc and i reckon OEM is the best.
    isn't the skunk2 the same shape as the oem knob? I currently have the FN/FD round one but just thought i would try something different
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    Thanks mate, I was trying to avoid the fleabay, but I guess thats the only real option. When you installed your tweets, did you remove the factory mesh on the covers so you could display them a little, I'm keen to find out how hard that mesh is to remove, and what they are going to look like once its off . . . its all about the detail.
    I havent got around installing mine, the mesh is easy to take out its like little clips to hold them in, I did try testing fitting aftermarket tweeters to the cover and you can get away of not using the mesh part but leaving it in makes it a more stock look.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Anyone know where I can find pre made flanges to weld onto my cat? as above tried fleabay also but couldnt really find anything.
    Your local exhaust shop should be able to help you out. Or cut the ends off your test pipe.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I havent got around installing mine, the mesh is easy to take out its like little clips to hold them in, I did try testing fitting aftermarket tweeters to the cover and you can get away of not using the mesh part but leaving it in makes it a more stock look.
    Sweet, thanks again for your help mate. Just in the process of stockpiling the bits and pieces that I need before I get started. I have a customer of mine CNC cutting the spacers this week, then its ordering the tweeter covers, dynamat, some new wiring (most of my system is pre-wired from being installed in my last car, but some will need replacing) and some eggshell foam to lay on the inner doorskin behind the speaker itself . . . probably the biggest install I have taken on as a DIY, but should be easier than the one in my Mrs' camry given that I had to build the wiring for it from scratch. I'll let you know how I get on.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Front Parker lights and Rear Number Plate lights are T10's yeah? So these are what I am after?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4pcs-T10-...ht_2305wt_1144

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Yes but i wouldn't go to ebay for that. Sometimes they aren't as bright

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    isn't the skunk2 the same shape as the oem knob? I currently have the FN/FD round one but just thought i would try something different
    Skunk 2 is thinner. I drove one on my friend's DC5 and I thought it was too small for my hands, and my hands aren't huge.

How does the ball shape shifter feel?

I've considered changing too, but every time i get into the car, Im reminded of how great the OEM feels.

blox racing sphere shiftknobs.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Skunk2 is same shape as DC2R gear knob, not same as DC5/EP3.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc