Page 1130 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1306301030108011201127112811291130113111321133114011801230 ... LastLast
Results 13,549 to 13,560 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by brody View Post
    Even though the ep hasn't been driven in nearly a month, its still getting presents.
    Woke up this morning, first thing I did was buy hardrace rear camber arms and lower control arms. Less than $300 for both including postage
    where ****en did you get that for $300? pls link

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    www.eBay.com.au

Seller/store called fitzrace pro.. or just fitzrace.
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/FitzRace-P...=p4634.c0.m322
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    What exactly does an aftermarket LCA do besides being able to fit swaybars on some cars?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Slight handling I guess ha. But mostly for the bling factor
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    wuu didnt know hardrace made LCA's looks good though.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    I thought so next splurge will be on something worth while haha
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone here run any short shifters? There's the Neuspeed/Tegiwa 'short shifter' adapter which shortens the vertical throw and then there's the Buddyclub short shifter assembly which is a lil more expensive. More interested in the Neuspeed/Tegiwa one; anyone tried it? Looks too simple lol
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

if the strut isn't bent, and the front lca doesn't appear to be bent, what else could be causing positive camber on front left wheel? anyone have ay experience here feel free to jump in

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    does anyone here know where i can get the type R badge.. the badge that sits at the front of the car next the bonnet opening place..

my "y" is missing!

Quote Originally Posted by kenny07 View Post
    does anyone here know where i can get the type R badge.. the badge that sits at the front of the car next the bonnet opening place..

my "y" is missing!
    i use jdmconcept.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    okok - not too hard to do - remove 2 x boot clamps that hold the steering rack boots to the main gearbox section - pull boots to the side and PACK lots of general purpose grease or similar into the boots. Clean up , clean grease off the clamped areas and slip boots back onto the rack box. Use BIG cable ties to secure the boots to the steering rack box.
    Did it on a mates car and before he sold it , he said it removed pretty much all noise.
    Key word is pretty much, needs more grease lol
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Hey guys, I need new tie rod ends. I bought neomax silver's from shift performance and they say they are for dc5 and ep3, however I read that if you get dc5 coilovers for an ep3, that you need dc5 tie rod ends. Can anyone confirm this please as I need to fix this straight away.