Page 1318 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 318818121812681308131513161317131813191320132113281368 ... LastLast
Results 15,805 to 15,816 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    What are the pros and cons of running an aftermarket low temp thermostat or fan switch? Going the sc route and just looking at some cooling options
    Last edited by UNA91; 27-10-2013 at 10:42 AM.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    By reducing the operating temperature of the engine, you will need to tune the car accordingly for the lower temps. Going s/c will produce alot of engine bay heat and increase intake air temps. Better off turbocharging
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Bought a EP3 on the weekend off gavin at international motor group and im loving it ! Was a pleasant experience would defiantly recommend him for anyone looking to buy one!

I'm selling mine unfortunately. Decided to upgrade to a late model S2000. Without a doubt the cleanest one in OZ.
    Last edited by EP3TYPER; 27-10-2013 at 09:46 PM.

they fit great. yeh those were the ones! I'd weather seal them first though as sometimes they fog up (no reason not to buy though)

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    hey guys...

just booked in a major service for me EP3 this weekend at Hannys

does anyone here know what gets changed and done for a major?

car is at 80500-ish Km atm and also anyone got a rough estimate of costing??

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Mine was about $400 last time I did mine at hannys

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Hey Guys, I'm up for pads and rotors shortly by the looks of things.

Any recommendations? Car does mostly highway driving these days, plan to hit the track once in a blue moon, so I'm guessing something street/sport orientated.

Are they the same as the Australian delivered DC5? That would certainly make life easier. Any help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm up for pads and rotors shortly by the looks of things.

Any recommendations? Car does mostly highway driving these days, plan to hit the track once in a blue moon, so I'm guessing something street/sport orientated.

Are they the same as the Australian delivered DC5? That would certainly make life easier. Any help would be much appreciated.
    As far as I know, F&R EP3 uses same as AUDM DC5R/S rotors. Pads are same for EP3/DC5/S2000

For cheapie street, just get RDA blanks and some good pads. If you don't mind a bit of squealing when cold, Project Mu Spec B grab nicely. Alternatively Ferodo DS2500 are fairly cheap and seem to be decent but a bit dusty
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny07 View Post
    hey guys...

just booked in a major service for me EP3 this weekend at Hannys

does anyone here know what gets changed and done for a major?

car is at 80500-ish Km atm and also anyone got a rough estimate of costing??
    Mostly consists of regular service and changing spark plugs, radiator flush and maybe a transmission oil change. Also recommend a tappet valve adjustment if you haven't done so. Heaps of diys on it
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Mostly consists of regular service and changing spark plugs, radiator flush and maybe a transmission oil change. Also recommend a tappet valve adjustment if you haven't done so. Heaps of diys on it
    thanks!

what is tappet valve adjustment?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    As far as I know, F&R EP3 uses same as AUDM DC5R/S rotors. Pads are same for EP3/DC5/S2000

For cheapie street, just get RDA blanks and some good pads. If you don't mind a bit of squealing when cold, Project Mu Spec B grab nicely. Alternatively Ferodo DS2500 are fairly cheap and seem to be decent but a bit dusty
    dont go close to the ferodo's... they are dusty to the dayyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssss..... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    lol go Dixcel type M. they're street and track with low dust.
    dixcel also have rotors, maybe check with garage88

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    dont forget the fuel pump replacement!
    Last edited by Mikeyy168; 30-10-2013 at 04:49 PM.