Page 1327 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 327827122712771317132413251326132713281329133013371377 ... LastLast
Results 15,913 to 15,924 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I notice that too, the door seems heavy to open and just wants to shut on you
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EP3
    the doors closed on my shins so many times....

lmzo... had the door close on me with the key inside while fixing central locking and had the button down. very lucky phone wasnt in the car, called mum to drive over with the spare key. would have cried
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    damn door troll

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    I have same problem but only the drivers side.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    My driver side recaro seems kinda flimsy.The right side plastic back where your lats rest has a lot of play in it. I can't seem to figure out if anything is loose as everything is just covered in plastic. Anyone's like this? Would like to fix it as it makes the seat feel so cheap

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Haha yeap. Same as me. Some plastic circle thing came off on the inner side of the seat and its not as snug as it used to. Passenger seems fine. I just left it.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    The plastic circle thing next to the seatbelt, when taken off doesn't even line up with the hole with some weird bolt and star washer its meant to cover. I can push it to where it should be but it just goes back to being way off.. makes a clicking noise sometimes too

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    The plastic circle thing next to the seatbelt, when taken off doesn't even line up with the hole with some weird bolt and star washer its meant to cover. I can push it to where it should be but it just goes back to being way off.. makes a clicking noise sometimes too
    Spot on. Lol hence why mine is off

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    My driver side recaro seems kinda flimsy.The right side plastic back where your lats rest has a lot of play in it. I can't seem to figure out if anything is loose as everything is just covered in plastic. Anyone's like this? Would like to fix it as it makes the seat feel so cheap
    yeah i've got that same problem on mine too

i've always thought that my recaros were just f**k from the previous owner

but i guess not

Is anyone rockin low seat rails?

looking at vanners tuner special at around $250aud delivered. only know of rps.13 who has it
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Why don't you guys check whether the bolts are loose?