Page 1349 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 34984912491299133913461347134813491350135113521359 ... LastLast
Results 16,177 to 16,188 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    dat mexiflush

hmm, just wanna go wider tyres since im getting a new clutch soon and im supercharged. It already scrubs if i hit a small dip going fast but its only hitting the liner
    what sussy are you using stiffen the dampers a bit.

How often does the ep3 timing chain/belt need to be replaced? As in maintenance schedule.
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by mryangtastic View Post
    How often does the ep3 timing chain/belt need to be replaced? As in maintenance schedule.
    Apparently it's meant to last the life of the motor... But then again the life of the motor also depends on the chain >_>
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Is there a cat back exhaust that mounts higher than the stock one? Especially the b pipe section. I've been having some scraping in that area with lowered RSR springs.
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    There isn't much room for adjustment, unfortunately the EP3/DC5 chassis makes the mid pipe the lowest point of the car since it doesn't have that hump in the middle where the exhaust would run thru like other cars. Soon enough you'll be able to judge any bumps you'll scrape. You'll find almost all the secondhand dc5/ep3 exhausts sold will have scrapes across the b pipe

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Thanks for the information.
    I was going to replace the exhaust but since it's a chassis problem it wouldn't be a definite solution.
    Stock springs would be an option but I love the way it looks at the moment.
    My tires are currently 205/45/17 semi slicks. And I'm going to 215/45/17 wet weather tires in the future, do you think this would improve the scraping issue?
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I was going to replace the exhaust but since it's a chassis problem it wouldn't be a definite solution.
    My tires are currently 205/45/17 semi slicks. And I'm going to 215/45/17 wet weather tires in the future, do you think this would improve the scraping issue?
    Dont think changing tyre width will change the cars height. Even at stock height driving around older suburbs with sharp bumps would scrape the b pipe. Just something you'lll have to live with. i've got a 70mm exhaust and the height from the ground bis about the height of an an iphone sideways

Not really a chassis problem so to speak. Its a Type-R, so naturally performance before practicality. Now factory is low already and adding lowering springs which I believe if its the RS*R Down, would be about 20mm all round? so if you were to knock off 20mm from your ground clearance, there isn't much room left...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    Anyone know what kind of offset I need to clear Spoon calipers? I was thinking 17x8 or 17x8.5.

You can replace the B pipe with an oval pipe like they do in the states. The change in tires will only raise your car by 4 mm give or take.

Hey everyone. So my driver side door stopped locking and unlocking properly.

This tiny part broke (see attached). It's job is to hold the wire from the lock motor and wire attached to the lock and lock knob together.

Can anyone help me
    Find the part number? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398737227.176960.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398737261.660720.jpg

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    A generic one won't work?
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!