Page 1249 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2497491149119912391246124712481249125012511252125912991349 ... LastLast
Results 14,977 to 14,988 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Series 2 EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    Have u tried getting quote from justcar?
    Yeah just cars is over 3500 for full insurance considering I've lost my license twice for not displaying p plates properly and noise pollution -.- on my EK civic with NRMA when I told them that only my excess goes up by another 400 if I have an accident

Quote Originally Posted by CivicRacer13 View Post
    Yeah just cars is over 3500 for full insurance considering I've lost my license twice for not displaying p plates properly and noise pollution -.- on my EK civic with NRMA when I told them that only my excess goes up by another 400 if I have an accident
    why on earth would you lose your license for noise pollution?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Series 2 EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    why on earth would you lose your license for noise pollution?
    got done for both of them same time ;(

For the guys that are on 3rd party due to not driving much, have you looked into limited use policies? Theyre around similar price, peace of mind knowing youre fully covered. Afaik shannons offer them
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    For the guys that are on 3rd party due to not driving much, have you looked into limited use policies? Theyre around similar price, peace of mind knowing youre fully covered. Afaik shannons offer them
    No I haven't heard of it, I went with nrma by default my family used them for as long as they owned cars.

Might look into it when I get my next weekend cat

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I feel bad for saying this, but looking to move on from the ep3 as i've got the urge for turbo... maybe a mazda 3 mps?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Don't really like the MPS... There are better experiences for turbo... the MPS will just feel like an EP3R but more torque + power, much less suspension and chassis refinement, stupid load of torque steer and all that turbo wah wah stuff...

Go with something else =)
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Maybe a sti, evo or golf?
    VTEC? Yes please.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Shannons wont insure a p plater. Lmao.
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    I feel bad for saying this, but looking to move on from the ep3 as i've got the urge for turbo... maybe a mazda 3 mps?
    test drive the xr5 turbo. imo more refined than the MPS, less power which is probably a good thing, but can easily gain more ponies with some bolt ons and dreamscience ECU. only thing it lacks that the EP3 has is LSD but can chuck in a quaife LSD + RS clutch hnnnnngs

4 doors is betta... and the 5pot sounds heaps nicer than tin can handa
    Last edited by charliebrown; 25-05-2013 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    Shannons wont insure a p plater. Lmao.
    if you don't drive an ek1 and are a motoring enthusiast they may consider

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I've considered the XR5, but well... its a ford lol i'd love an RS tho but too exxy. Renault Megane RS250 looks nice, but damn they really cheaped out on the interior; WRX hatchback is appealing to me but the shape of subaru always puts me off lol. It's tempting to just supercharge the ep3 lol
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?