Page 1254 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2547541154120412441251125212531254125512561257126413041354 ... LastLast
Results 15,037 to 15,048 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    What brake pads are you guys running or recommend for fast road street car? Looking to get new pads and I've heard good stuff about Ferodo DS2500 apart from the brake dust. Also heard Project Mu type NS is good, but crap when cold :S
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

I personally don't like Ferodo DS2500, I find them noisy, dusty and performance sub-par for what its meant to be... If you want to go this far, go for Endless MX72 instead then cause I highly rate these pads [Used them on my 111 ]

I would say Type NS would be ok if you don't intend to go have serious fun... The co-efficient and temp range is too small and low... If you want something from the Project Mu range, go for the B-Spec, they'll be relatively friendly to stockish rotors while providing good bite and you can have good fun with them =)

My friend is running Endless SSS atm, beautiful pads... However they're discontinued so you might want to consider Endless NS97 which are quite similar to B-Spec, they have more bite initially but not as much once heated
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

I found the torque steer in the stock ep3 pretty scary as it is. Coming from a torqueless 1zz that is. Made me reconsider whether i wanted a powerful turbo fwd after the ep3 since ive got a tendency to shift and floor it in corners
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Good luck with the MPS then =P

Member Array
    Car:
    03 EP3 Type R
    Torque steer in a EP3? HAHAHA yeah, drive a 2010 MPS then, I had one, that thing was mental but much prefer the EP3. The MPS didn't feel like you were driving it, felt disconnected

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Do the non jdm dc5 pads fit the ep3?

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Ep3 Type R
    Yes they do!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Do the s2000 pads fit aswell? Intrested in the stoptech street performance pads as I've read nothing but good about them, and they're well priced too! But I can't find any for the ep3 and I read somewhere that s2k pads fit?

The front are the same for EP3R and S2K [Endless Part# EP406] but the rear is different for EP3R [Endless Part# EP312]

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Ah alright sweet, some reason s2k front pads are cheaper than ep3 or dc5 for the same brand

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Ah alright sweet, some reason s2k front pads are cheaper than ep3 or dc5 for the same brand
    jdm tax

S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Torque steer in a EP3? HAHAHA yeah, drive a 2010 MPS then, I had one, that thing was mental but much prefer the EP3. The MPS didn't feel like you were driving it, felt disconnected
    There is plenty of torque steer in 1st and 2nd. Just not as much as the mps