Page 1342 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 34284212421292133213391340134113421343134413451352 ... LastLast
Results 16,093 to 16,104 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    You always have to experiment if you are the first. Just take a chance like I did

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1

EP3 Type R

Looks sick man!
    mmmmmmmmmm EM1

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone know if s2000 injectors fit the k20? Injector dynamics and deatchwerks have them as the same part no
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Hi guys...can anyone confirm if our abs module has a bleeder valve?
    Ive recently just started putting my car back together after 6 months of being off the road getting built and Im in the process of bleeding my brakes.
    From what I've read, most abs pump module has bleed valve on it but from what the US site mention...98 and up integras and civics dont have a bleeder valve.
    If thats true....then do I just bleed it as per normal?

Quote Originally Posted by DaRKNT View Post
    Any of you EP3 boys got a spare flywheel?
    Ive got the oem one at home I think...I dont think ive thrown it out yet.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Hey guys, just making sure the Primary O2 sensor is actually my issue before I hit the go button on fleabay.

Can anyone confirm that fault code 41 = Primary O2 sensor is rat5hit?

Quote Originally Posted by TOUGE-ITR View Post
    Ive got the oem one at home I think...I dont think ive thrown it out yet.
    You have been PM'd, good sir.

Sorry DaRKNT, i had a look but i cant find it anymore. I must have thrown it out along with the clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by TOUGE-ITR View Post
    Sorry DaRKNT, i had a look but i cant find it anymore. I must have thrown it out along with the clutch.
    Bummer. Thanks anyway mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    Hey guys, just making sure the Primary O2 sensor is actually my issue before I hit the go button on fleabay.

Can anyone confirm that fault code 41 = Primary O2 sensor is rat5hit?
    Hows your fuel consumption? check the condition of the o2 sensor wires and the connector pins, ive heard one guy fixing the code after finding out one of the pins were loose. Otherwise a new o2 sensor is the fix.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Hi everyone,

Over the last few weeks, my suspension has been making a "clunk" sound when I drive over something that's uneven (eg. driveways, fast changes in road height). The sound was coming from the front driver's side wheel - that went away about a week ago. The same kind of sound is now coming from the rear driver's side wheel.

Has anyone ever encountered this sound? If so, what was making the sound? Thanks in advance