Page 821 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 3217217718118188198208218228238248318719211321 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,852 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Nah I go unsw, another owner named nick goes to uws I think, pre facelift. If your headlights are oxidized use scratch x it worked for me then apply a layer of wax. If it's internally and youre bothered take the headlight out and take the cover off and cut the scratches/grit down.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JDM EP.TREE
    went to colorurmags in melbourne highett and the guys workshop was closed. spoke to consumer affairs and they will take action after seven business days pass for my letter of complaint.

anybody have any suggestions or predictions as to what will happen. will i get my rims/$300 back?

fkn sad sad world we live in tbh

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Does anyone know whether if a AUDM DC5R ECU (PRB?) could be straight swapped into a EP3R with no problems?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by 659cc View Post
    Does anyone know whether if a AUDM DC5R ECU (PRB?) could be straight swapped into a EP3R with no problems?
    Straight fit yes, but I think it has the immobilizer stuff to bypass and maps would be different......rev limit etc...

No. Not straight swap. Simply won't work due to clashing immobilizer.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    But I thought Ep3r don't come with immobilizers, the key looks so simple.

Is there any way of by passing the immobilizer? PRBs are so blardy common while the PRC (Ep3 ECU?) are so rare.

Reason I'm asking is I've got a aftermarket ECU with a race tune & I'm getting fuel effciency of a turbocharged vehicle (maybe be worse), and I'm driving it daily.

Ideally is to get a cheap PRB ECU, run it for daily, then plug & play the other when I hit the track.
    Last edited by 659cc; 08-11-2010 at 04:26 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    But I thought Ep3r don't come with immobilizers, the key looks so simple.

Is there any way of by passing the immobilizer? PRBs are so blardy common while the PRC (Ep3 ECU?) are so rare.

Reason I'm asking is I've got a aftermarket ECU with a race tune & I'm getting fuel effciency of a turbocharged vehicle (maybe be worse), and I'm driving it daily.

Ideally is to get a cheap PRB ECU, run it for daily, then plug & play the other when I hit the track.
    PRC no immobilizer but PRB has...hence you cannot use on PRC yeah? Race tune...LOLZ..Why don't you just get that retuned? Using more fuel doesn't mean its going any faster!

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    It will be below your asking price at this rate I've seen EP3's go for 16-17K
    They go for 16-17k! LOL since when?

EP3 seem to be depreciating really fast... might not be worth getting. Will be worth like 10k by the end of next year if the depreciation goes at this rate...
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    PRC no immobilizer but PRB has...hence you cannot use on PRC yeah? Race tune...LOLZ..Why don't you just get that retuned? Using more fuel doesn't mean its going any faster!
    I'm not too sure whether if its retunable because I checked aroudn the ECU and theres no USB ports or any other ports around it.

ONly the two main ports on one side of the ECU. I'm assuming its like the Mugen N1 ECU with a preset tune.

George thats what the Plaque on the ECU says! "For Race Use Only" :P
    Last edited by 659cc; 08-11-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    I don't think I can last like this for that much longer. Fuel efficiency is digging my wallet in. I need a solution soon.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppeX View Post

EP3 seem to be depreciating really fast... might not be worth getting. Will be worth like 10k by the end of next year if the depreciation goes at this rate...
    Yup

mine was 17.6K 63,000 on thw clock

Bargain!
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppeX View Post

Yeah man too many ppl buying them and than selling them off killing the market than again alot of importers are getting them in as well.