Page 986 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 48688693697698398498598698798898999610361086 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,832 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    autoone in kensington??

lionhart my facelifted lights use d2 bulbs, the preface uses h4? hi/lo
    Prefacelift uses D2R bulbs.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R
    Hi Kev,

Might need to try autoone webiste for a store near you, before you go call them cos they need to order them in.

For me I called in the morning and they got it in around lunch time : )
    Current: 2012 Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV , 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR
    Previous: 2009 Mini Cooper S Chilli , 2004 Honda Civic Type R EP3 , 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Honda Japan or UK?
    Honda UK

I've found its still on sale in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by keepitlow View Post
    Just changed the cabin filter for my EP3R..

If anyone ever needs it the part no. is as below image, I got my from Auto One Chatswood for $32.30

Old one is so so dirty.. New clean one on the right..
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Cabin filters in a pair can be had for about $15.00 incl delivery from the US - ebay
    And Thank you!!!

Ordered some today: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=180698320991

I didn't realise how sh*tty the dollar was until I paid for the item. Just over $17AUD delivered for 2. Still works out a lot cheaper.

Part number I pulled from here: HEATER BLOWER

Came up here: genuinehondaelementfilter-80292-SCA-E11.html which states it is replaced by the 80292-S5D-A01, which is the same one in the ebay link.

Newcomer Array
    Quote Originally Posted by keepitlow View Post
    lol I would change it asap... summer is coming up, dun want a smelly air con..

apparently you're suppose to change these cabin filters every 35,000km - 50,000km
    yeh it smells really foul and sour when i first turn aircon on. lol at the reactions i get when i have people in car
    Int3gra-T "my dick shrivles up like i've been on biccies"

Member Array
    Car:
    2.4 EP3R
    Smells like Piss if you ask me lol something from a public toilet when u first walk in!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R
    ^^ rofl that bad? : )

I wanna get some autoglym aircon sanitizers...

btw does anyone know where to buy the plastic tabs thats use to hold the inner plastic fenders above your front wheels.. not too sure if this is how you call it? Thank you~
    Previous: 2009 Mini Cooper S Chilli , 2004 Honda Civic Type R EP3 , 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    The plastics clips that hold in the front splash guards are the same bumper clips that i've posted earlier on. Just search up honda bumper clips on ebay and you'll find them

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    fuk whatever you do, dont buy it from hk sellers.... took me a whole month to get them. i dont know why it would take so long when i paid 16bucks for shipping...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R
    lol thanks guys just bought some from ebay~

Member Array
    Car:
    2.4 EP3R
    I got them for free from JohnO LOVE YA LONG TIME BRAHHH

Hi guys, I am having problem with my car alarm. Trying to get some help here. I have a Mongoose M80 series in my EP3. Until recently, my alarm cant be armed after driving/ starting of engine. It will take at least 30 seconds of non stop spamming on the arm button to lock the car (arm the alarm). However, i left the car for 10 minues and i dont have any problem arming or disarming the car if i dont start the engine/drive around. Then i decided to start the engine for like 2 minutes and turn it off and the same problem appears again. What would the problem be? Could it be my battery running low and it wouldnt support the alarm and the engine right after driving due to the distribution of power around? I am just guessing. Could someone please help me. Many thanks