Page 1252 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2527521152120212421249125012511252125312541255126213021352 ... LastLast
Results 15,013 to 15,024 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by dnapol View Post
    I'm 18 and insured by Shannon's for my ep3. But I have been racing for many many years and have a cams race license
    Yup. As long as you have a cams licence and have a long/consistant history in club events on tracks theyll be happy to insure.
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Dad has a 2011 wrx hatch, prefers my ep3 anyday
    It's something for the little one as well... but than again I might just tun the ek into a track car instead.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    It's something for the little one as well... but than again I might just tun the ek into a track car instead.
    I like this very much
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Anyone here looked into buying a mugen or seibon rear wing recently? I'm having a hard time finding one at a decent price.

They're also now discontinued from mugen

Cheapest seibon one I can get is around $845 AUD shipped. Ideally I don't really want to pay that much for something that may/may not fit well.

Cheapest mugen one I can see is approx $1700 AUD shipped, and I still need to confirm the availability!

Nengun "list" the mugen one as 1099 or there abouts. Once factoring in shipping I have no idea

Mu secret can get the seibon ones, and the seibon aus website say there around the 5-700 mark. Prob not including shipping.

Thanks for the info butterfingers.

I'll look into them.

Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    Thanks for the info butterfingers.

I'll look into them.
    Btw seibon list 2 different Mugen reps, one for usdm ep3 si and one for jdm ep3 type r. How this relates to the mentioned fitment issues I'm not sure. Also seibon one gives you more options for the color coding for the money. By that I mean you can leave it completely cf or just paint leave the blade cf and paint the side CW, as it comes with the cf alreay gel coated as its finish. Mugen you have to paint.

Has anyone had a look at this one by any chance? Just asking as it's quite a hike from my place, and don't want to waste my time if it's absolute shit. Been for sale a few weeks at least so a bit iffy

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-2086390/?Cr=2
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Has anyone had a look at this one by any chance? Just asking as it's quite a hike from my place, and don't want to waste my time if it's absolute shit. Been for sale a few weeks at least so a bit iffy

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-2086390/?Cr=2
    Links to a BMW?
    VTEC? Yes please.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Dad has a 2011 wrx hatch, prefers my ep3 anyday
    I own both

The ep3 is way more fun to drive, but i feel every time im in it i have to drive it hard.
    But with the wrx it is just so much more comfy and i can be satisfied just cruising around

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by bluey45 View Post
    Links to a BMW?
    Links to bmw on phone. But on desktop is ep3r

Really? I rarely ever need to push the ep3, and it's not even tuned for midrange.