Page 1299 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 299799119912491289129612971298129913001301130213091349 ... LastLast
Results 15,577 to 15,588 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Going by his post Yes I think and also Danny's old Facelift EP3 is for sale as well.
    Danny's ep3? I would recognise it as his number plate is one letter from my pre fl EP3.
    VTEC? Yes please.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by bluey45 View Post
    Danny's ep3? I would recognise it as his number plate is one letter from my pre fl EP3.
    Yep spoke with the owner last week I don't think his posted it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    I've only looked into the Jackson Racing kit and seem em around the 4kish mark D: includes a kpro too. They have a 6psi and a 9psi kit i think..

haha im stil learning about turbos lol, i just know that when sitting in my mates evo... dat feel when boost kicks in>vtec
    Wait till you sit in a K20A with some more aggressive cams/sticks and tune to suit

Might not give you the same force but dear god does it sound and feel gooooddd....
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 TypeR
    Long time member, never really a poster haha.. Don't know anything about the Honda scene as ive always been a turbo owner.
    Have had my fair share of Japanese imports.. Recently sold my HY34 Gloria and decided to make the step towards a Honda as ive never owned 1 and wouldnt mind something with a little more go to the VIP Cruiser before and after everything i was seeing in Japan and have driven got myself an EP3.

Imported + Compliance being completed by EDGE Motorworks in Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by anton1o View Post
    Long time member, never really a poster haha.. Don't know anything about the Honda scene as ive always been a turbo owner.
    Have had my fair share of Japanese imports.. Recently sold my HY34 Gloria and decided to make the step towards a Honda as ive never owned 1 and wouldnt mind something with a little more go to the VIP Cruiser before and after everything i was seeing in Japan and have driven got myself an EP3.

[IM]http://liveimages.carpoint.com.au/carpoint/car/private/cp4634190031327343041.jpg[/IMG]

Imported + Compliance being completed by EDGE Motorworks in Melbourne.

[IM]http://i.imgur.com/ddUjq6c.jpg[/IMG]
    Congrats on the purchase man! Completely different car to your Y34!

How was the Y34? VQ30DET? or VQ30DD? I always loved the Bippu scene but going too hardcore with it in Australia = Red Canary!!! XD

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 TypeR
    Yeah its a big change, but i have this disease where i have to keep changing cars to really experience things.. So even if i loose money i want to really try all variations of cars... My car im building is an S14 with a built SR20 so thats my 'exitement' and money pit should go about 350rwkw... Ive been putting off Hondas and wanted an S2K but then i drove another EP3 that we imported and i was hooked for its price!

You can only get 1 engine combination in a Y34 into Australia and thats the V30DET although i know my importer is going to be doing a RB25 model test car so they may be more popular on the roads once thats all done

Yeah alot of my friends wanted me to go all out on it, but i just enjoy my daily cars stock.. Which is what lured me to the EP3R as out of the box its enough for me the S2K factory looks rather boring and needs wheels,suspension,body kit etc... , Ive been to Japan about 4times now and im back in November so have seen alot of different scenes, wish you could do them in aus without defects

Quote Originally Posted by anton1o View Post
    Yeah its a big change, but i have this disease where i have to keep changing cars to really experience things.. So even if i loose money i want to really try all variations of cars... My car im building is an S14 with a built SR20 so thats my 'exitement' and money pit should go about 350rwkw... Ive been putting off Hondas and wanted an S2K but then i drove another EP3 that we imported and i was hooked for its price!

You can only get 1 engine combination in a Y34 into Australia and thats the V30DET although i know my importer is going to be doing a RB25 model test car so they may be more popular on the roads once thats all done

Yeah alot of my friends wanted me to go all out on it, but i just enjoy my daily cars stock.. Which is what lured me to the EP3R as out of the box its enough for me the S2K factory looks rather boring and needs wheels,suspension,body kit etc... , Ive been to Japan about 4times now and im back in November so have seen alot of different scenes, wish you could do them in aus without defects
    SR20 with 350rwkw... o.O GT35+? Monster Lag?

Ahhh icic, I thought the VQ30DD 'might' make it but I guess not powerful or unique/environmental enough...

Hahaha, but even in Japan now they're slowly cranking it up too unfortunately I know one of my friends with a crazy Bippu lost his license and car I believe impounded -_-

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 TypeR
    Ahh nah just TD06 20G, with full built engine and E85.. Very doable just need to stretch it out.. Its mainly a chase for big revs and power with a responsive graph over the chase for a dyno figure!
    Well id say the DD would make it also, but it also comes down to test cars.. So most likely the 1st Y34 that was brought into aus was chosen to be turbo cause it will sell easier than non turbo atleast.

Yeahhh thats true, i know a friend has his slash plate taken off him and had to go the office to sort it out cause he was coming back from a drift day and the car was railed and the skirts were sometimes hitting the ground =[
    Still they do have alot more flexability and police are generally nice enough to understand if the car is 'safe' then however it looks is fine.. I still think cut and shut suspension arms to achieve -20 camber is a bit crazy..

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Series 2 EP3
    Hey Guys ran my EP3 down the drags lastnight, got some gopro footage of it enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrDHeDt32Cg
    Last edited by CivicRacer13; 05-09-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    nice!
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicRacer13 View Post
    Hey Guys ran my EP3 down the drags lastnight, got some gopro footage of it enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrDHeDt32Cg
    Nice video... Which cars did u line up against and what was the win/loss?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Series 2 EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    Nice video... Which cars did u line up against and what was the win/loss?
    1st was an XR6 turbo ute but he blew his diff
    2nd run was Ford xr5 mondeo
    3rd xr5 mondeo
    4th BA XR6

4wins/0 loses that night