Page 1315 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 315815121512651305131213131314131513161317131813251365 ... LastLast
Results 15,769 to 15,780 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone know if a master slave cylinder for a LHD ep3 (US civic si) will fit our jdm ep3?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_NA View Post
    I ended up finding the regulations for putting a repaired write-off back on the road in SA and it does look to be a pretty annoying system, they want invoices for all parts used and VINs of the cars they came from, every step photographed, engineers reports and metallurgists reports.... Seems like it could get expensive
    A complete restoration project with the added authority checks and compliance [$$$] to boot. Not worth it in the end... You won't get through on the first try... or the second... probably not even the fifth try... The more tries, the more time and money, eventually you'll be able to buy a EP3R + mods -_-
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Will J's racing C304R axleback bolt to mugen bpipe?
    yes it will, bolt off bolt on

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Hey guys checking out a car on the weekend wondering if anyone can help me out with a few questions via PM?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz Khalifa View Post
    Hey guys checking out a car on the weekend wondering if anyone can help me out with a few questions via PM?
    Throw up the questions here, im sure we can all help

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz Khalifa View Post
    Like he said, throw em up. not that many issues with the EP3 to look out for

if you haven't already, give this a read.

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/sh...3-Civic-Type-R
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

just noticed front wheels look like they've got positive camber. wat da fuk?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    When looking for a Air/Fuel gauge, should i be going with just the normal narrow band or a wideband one? Our EP3 already come with wideband O2 sensors so wouldn't the normal ones read as a wideband since its essentially reading off the ECU? I notice the wideband ones also come with a seperate o2 sensor :/

A/F Wideband Gauges, generally the good ones have their own O2 sensor rather than relying on the factory one. More reliable and accurate would be my guess =P
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Just thought maybe i could save some coin since our ep3 already came with a stock wideband sensor so i could just wire a gauge to read it off the ecu, where as some cars only come with a narrow band so they would benefit more with a aftermarket wideband o2 sensor. idk maybe my understanding is all wrong lol :|

Not sure if anyone here rocks F7 subframe brace. But wondering if i'll need to get larger brackets to fit a cusco 25mm RSB

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I've never heard of anyone ripping out their subframe on our chassis like the older hondas did. If anything i'd probs replace the endlinks as they may eventually fail. Although, my stocks ones are holding up fine with the 24mm whiteline rsb on the stiffest setting. I think theres also a 28mm swaybar made by i forgot who.