Page 997 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 4978979479879949959969979989991000100710471097 ... LastLast
Results 11,953 to 11,964 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Im running the same size wheels as you JOhnO dont have that paroblem, dont think my car is dumped as yours though.
    how about tyre size perry? mines still on stock height!
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    like i saw my left was 0.2 and right 0.08 at the front

but my steering pulls to the right even after allignment... like bit more torque steer to fight with. do you have like any aftermarket parts installed for your front like control arms or anything? i was told my wheels too thick width and height so lowering it will scrub but will fix the problem 50/50
    Maybe ask them to re-align it if you're not happy with it??? I'm running AKOM inverted rod ends, Todd's tie rods and Whiteline camber bolts, along with the BC BR coilovers. Go a 225/45 or a 215/45 that should help. As previously mentioned, more negative camber won't hurt, you'll most likely need it to tuck the tyre under the guard if you go lower. Trim your splash guard and roll your guards?

What width and offset are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    The only speed humps I'm afraid of are the little splitted ones. Btw Mike, update your build thread already! What's plans? I get bored at work having nothing to read lol.
    Haha, nothing really to update Tim!!! I'm still looking for a new low profile jack, it's either $160-190 for a cheap costco 'Arcan' one. Or a mate of mine can get a steel one at trade price for $280, not sure what brand though.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    Maybe ask them to re-align it if you're not happy with it??? I'm running AKOM inverted rod ends, Todd's tie rods and Whiteline camber bolts, along with the BC BR coilovers. Go a 225/45 or a 215/45 that should help. As previously mentioned, more negative camber won't hurt, you'll most likely need it to tuck the tyre under the guard if you go lower. Trim your splash guard and roll your guards?

What width and offset are you running?

Haha, nothing really to update Tim!!! I'm still looking for a new low profile jack, it's either $160-190 for a cheap costco 'Arcan' one. Or a mate of mine can get a steel one at trade price for $280, not sure what brand though.
    i might try the 225/45 and lower it and get abit more negative if i can at the front, i've got bc br coils too and would i need the inverted rod ends or should be fine putting on 225? im only running 17x8+35 or 38. it was fine on stock suspension but after coils got installed problems started occuring and that front had issues.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    i might try the 225/45 and lower it and get abit more negative if i can at the front, i've got bc br coils too and would i need the inverted rod ends or should be fine putting on 225? im only running 17x8+35 or 38. it was fine on stock suspension but after coils got installed problems started occuring and that front had issues.
    Depending on how low you go, you don't really need them. They'll help correct the angle of your tie rods, in turn help prolong the life of the rack. I found them to help a lot with the bump steer, I no longer have to fight the steering. I'd buy them solely for that reason.

I was able to successfully fit 17x8 +38, with 245/40/17's on the front. But then again, I'm running -2.4ish front camber, rolled guards and removed the splash guards to make it fit.

I'd try lower it and adjust the negative camber first, see if that helps. Before forking out $$$ for the 225's.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC EP3R
    Hey guys I think it's time we had another meet up, I was thinkin of pie in the sky?? On old pac, any thoughts??

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackep3 View Post
    Hey guys I think it's time we had another meet up, I was thinkin of pie in the sky?? On old pac, any thoughts??
    Sounds great, I've never been there.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    when when when not this Sat plz!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Sunday would be pretty sweet.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackep3 View Post
    Count me in too.
    VTEC? Yes please.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    What date?
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC EP3R
    Ok guys who is free on Sunday? It's the 6th, meet at thornleah maccas say around 10:00am sharp will leave maccas at 10:30 am

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone know of anybody selling the kiddracing headers anymore? I can't seem to find them, and the kiddracing website doesn't seem to exist anymore.