Page 998 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 49889894898899599699799899910001001100810481098 ... LastLast
Results 11,965 to 11,976 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by Twest View Post
    Anyone know of anybody selling the kiddracing headers anymore? I can't seem to find them, and the kiddracing website doesn't seem to exist anymore.
    only means one thing. bankruptcy
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Anyone know of anybody selling the kiddracing headers anymore? I can't seem to find them, and the kiddracing website doesn't seem to exist anymore.
    Not sure where to buy in Aus, but the US shop stopped sending to Aus anyway.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    only means one thing. bankruptcy
    Yea, I remember the guy that was selling them vteckid became very unreliable towards the end of last year. Alot of people reporting that they didn't recieve their headers or they came late... sighh.. A good reasonably priced header and i missed out

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC EP3R
    Who is coming to the cruise today, off to pie in the sky

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Acura-RSX...item45fc4937f6
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

try ebay? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Acura-RSX...item45fc4937f6

does anybody know if the header would fit with the stock jdm catyl ?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Antv View Post
    try ebay? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Acura-RSX...item45fc4937f6

does anybody know if the header would fit with the stock jdm catyl ?
    I don't think it's bolt-on, I know ben has the kiddracing headers. Any input from someone on that? I know they come with a test pipe so my only reasoning for that would be it doesn't work with the stock cat, unless of course you had it welded on by an exhaust shop.

Correct ^^^ you'll need an aftermarket cat to be welded up where the test pipe is.

The stock cat is a part of the 2-1 section from the stock header. It would be a lot of trouble to make it fit. Sure it could be cut it up to fit onto the Kiddracing item, but why would you bother??? Plus you'd have to cut up your mid pipe section to make it fit & your o2 sensor wiring probably will need to be lengthened/extended to suit.

Only pic I took of the install:

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Are the gasket sizes common? I don't think mine came with gaskets...
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Quote Originally Posted by will13 View Post
    Are the gasket sizes common? I don't think mine came with gaskets...
    Yep, it is a standard 2.5" 3 hole gasket. I got it from my local Autobarn, probably a tad cheaper if you go to an exhaust shop. The other side you use the doughnut gasket supplied. Pretty sure you can get them from exhaust shops too, in case it didn't come with it.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Awesome, cheers
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    guys im in need of tie rod ends, jdmyard cannot be of any use fml. can someone point me to the right direction? thanks
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll