Page 1044 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 4454494499410341041104210431044104510461047105410941144 ... LastLast
Results 12,517 to 12,528 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

would you guys recommend just cars or shannons?
    -quality service?

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    justcars - quality of service is POS

When you make a claim, they will use the cheapest parts available rather than doing a proper repair.

I never made a claim through Just Car when I was with them, for my previous car. I changed to Shannons, simply coz they were cheaper. But all the times i have called them, they have been very knowledgeable. And also call me back promptly when following matters up. Shannons has the choice of your own repairer. I was able to supply my own parts for the EP and the 180sx.

Off topic, I contacted the shop that fitted my alarm for my EP. They said they can fit and supply a new Mongoose central locking door actuator motors for $90. I was going to DIY it, but for $30-40 odd dollars more for the labour. I'm just going to pay to get it done.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Ive been trying to find a place overseas that sell the viper alarms but am having no luck at all, fcuk paying $600 for it here...
    On another front picking up my EP3 tomorrow but wont be able to register is until the 24th
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Ive been trying to find a place overseas that sell the viper alarms but am having no luck at all, fcuk paying $600 for it here...
    On another front picking up my EP3 tomorrow but wont be able to register is until the 24th
    Not sure what model you're after but amazon.com has quite a few to choose from, ranging anywhere from $80-300 dollars. Looks like most of they ship here. You just need to find out how much shipping is.

Nice another EP in melbourne. Congrats!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by alanalan View Post
    would you guys recommend just cars or shannons?
    -quality service?
    I made a claim through Just Car with my old Tegra.
    They had to respray the car and they used dodgy paint. Looked good for about 12 months then went all blotchy.
    Wouldn't recommend using them.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    Not sure what model you're after but amazon.com has quite a few to choose from, ranging anywhere from $80-300 dollars. Looks like most of they ship here. You just need to find out how much shipping is.

Nice another EP in melbourne. Congrats!
    Thanks man
    Yeah I checked amazon for the 5704 but they ask like $300 with another $100 shipping wtf?? Some other guy who ships international has it for $198 but something hasnt let me add it to the cart. Will be nice to drive the EP tomorrow even if just for a little with just the unregistered permit back to home, Ill hit vtec some where along the way
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Azz86 View Post
    I made a claim through Just Car with my old Tegra.
    They had to respray the car and they used dodgy paint. Looked good for about 12 months then went all blotchy.
    Wouldn't recommend using them.
    lol isnt the paint the cheapest part of the job?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy168 View Post
    lol isnt the paint the cheapest part of the job?
    Probably cheaper than the labour costs for the actual job yeah. Sign of a pretty dodgy panel beater IMO. It looked like absolute crap when it was first sprayed too. Had swirl marks all over it. Not sure if this is normal but it had to be sent to a detailer to get fixed up. Then they mixed the wipers blades up so when they turned on it hit the edge of the windscreen.

Probably the worst service I've ever had. Just saying lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Anyone know where i can find the part numbers for the clutch master and slave cylinders?
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Been seeing alot more ep3s lately in Brisbane, even more than dc5r's! its always nice driving beside them and giving them a friendly thumbs up!
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Focus XR5 Turbo
    Can anyone recommend a reputable import dealer to purchase an EP3 Type R through? Looking to trade my current vehicle . . . interestate is no problem (Sydney, Melbourne, etc)