Page 1354 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 35485412541304134413511352135313541355135613571364 ... LastLast
Results 16,237 to 16,248 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Rears will hit or get very close to the trailing arm, you may have to run some tiny camber. fronts will sit out more but not by much try looking into the 17x8 +35 to 40 range if you want to sit out a little more
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    could a slipping belt cause a cylinder misfire? Washed the under of my car and got water on the belt, car started squealing like mad when i started it up and a CEL for cylinder 2 misfire came up. was on a cold start
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Well just felt like checking my car before I go to sleep and found out my antenna was stolen. Wtf is wrong with the world.

Looking for tips for fuel consumption.
    Is it just my car or are the gears really short?
    Using Tapatalk

buy a jazz

i get around 9l per 100 in suburbs. 7l per 100 freewaying. i wouldnt say thats terrible anyhow.

gears are short but i just shift at 3k. still pulls enough to keep up with traffic in every gear
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Oh okay.
    Yeah I find that its got enough power to maintain speed through low revs in every gear. Thought it was just mine.
    I'm looking at 11L/100km. But I just check my tire pressures. They're @ 23ish psi.
    Using Tapatalk

since you just got the car, probably a good idea if you havent already to change all fluids, filters, plugs etc

Dealer said it was serviced already. Either way I have a service from him next at no charge.
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Speaking of services anyone know where I can get the service schedule for my ep3?
    mmmmmmmmmm EM1

Either use the UKDM ep3 service schedule or the audm dc5r. pretty similar anyway

jdm ep3 dont think it came out in english, although i may be wrong

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Either use the UKDM ep3 service schedule or the audm dc5r. pretty similar anyway

jdm ep3 dont think it came out in english, although i may be wrong
    Sweet thanks man
    mmmmmmmmmm EM1

Has anyone had experience with replacing the shifter bushes? How much of an improvement is it?
    Using Tapatalk